This sale has already occurred. Please use the following links to find other sales you might be interested in.
Liberty Antiques Moving Sale Featuring a Craftsman LT 2000, 42 inch cut riding lawn mower
Sale Dates and Times:
6/16/2012 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Saturday)
6/17/2012 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Sunday)
Terms and Conditions:
All items are sold in "as is" condition.
We accept checks from our regular customers.
We are not responsible for personal injury and or theft.
Liberty Antiques will be conducting a moving sale in Millington.
Among the many items for your consideration are the following:
- Craftsman LT 2000, 42 inch cut riding lawn mower with a Kohler 17OHV motor and a grass catcher
- A Little Giant ladder heavy duty rated 1A, M22, Model 10103
- A Stihl model BG75, 69db (A) blower
- A Starrett No. 55 Beveled Edge Square in its original box
- A sword/bayonet engraved "Culle Novembre 1874"
- Garden tools and household tools
- Household items
- Vintage Linens
- Patio furniture
- Redwood set
- Lawn ornaments
- Probable WWII Artillery Rangefinder marked as follows:
- on one side:
- on the other side:
- Nazi Swastika
- IV/1 Vergr 7.8X
- Nr. 4028
- 1650 cm
- 14kt gold rings, costume jewelry, sterling jewelry
- German Steins
- Comic Books
Notes and comments: (limit 200 characters)