Terms and Conditions:
1. Bidder understands that a 13% (3% cash discount) buyer’s premium will be charged on all successful bids.
2. Bidder agrees that all items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranties expressed, written, or implied. The auctioneer strongly recommends inspecting any and all items BEFORE placing a bid.
3. Bidder agrees that all items must be PAID IN FULL WITHIN 24 HOURS. If all items are not paid within 24 hours buyer authorizes Atlanta Surplus and Auction to charge card on file for outstanding balance. Cash, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover are the only forms of payment accepted.
4. Bidder agrees that all items MUST BE REMOVED WITHIN 3 DAYS of auction. Any items left for more than 3 days will accrue a $15 per item, per day storage fee. Any item not picked up before the next auction will be sold and the seller’s commission and storage fees will be deducted from the final selling price.
5. Disputes: If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer has the right to reopen the bidding. The auctioneer’s designation of the buyer shall be final.
6. Bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid; they have become the new owners of the item(s), even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point, and the Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for fire, theft, vandalism, or acts of God. .
7. Bidder agrees that selling or trading will not be allowed on the premises, except for the auctioneer.
8. Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his agent, and further agrees to hold Atlanta Surplus and Auction LLC. (its agents, officers, owners, or customers) harmless from any personal injury to himself or his agents, family, guests, and any property damage incurred on auction site or auction premises.