This sale has already occurred. Please use the following links to find other sales you might be interested in.
A+ Sales featuring a Renaissance Revival Oak Table Incorporating a Lion's Head on Each Leg
Directions to Sale:
Right off of James St. just north of the 287 overpass on the left hand side.
Sale Dates and Times:
7/27/2012 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Friday)
7/28/2012 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Saturday)
Terms and Conditions:
NUMBERS AT 8:00AM FRIDAY.
THE GARAGE WILL OPEN AT 8:30AM
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS.
Sale Description:Hi Everyone,Among the many items for sale in this beautiful home are the following:
- White Provincial twin bedroom set
- Art Deco Dressing Table
- Oriental rugs
- Starck Ori Coustic piano
- Large antique cupboard (In the garage)
- Measurements: width is 80 ", Base is 25" deep & 33" high
- Top is 17" deep & 49" high/Total Height is 82"
- Tons of vintage and quality clothing, hats and hat boxes
- Many fine linens
- Costume jewelry
- Electric Kangaroo golf cart, Hillcrest AB w/auto brake and battery charger
- Brand new this sportcaddie for the serious golfer was a $1400.00 item.
- Sun Mountain Speed Cart for a Golf Bag
- This would make a wonderful addition to any golfer's accessory group
- Frigidaire Frost Free Commercial Freezer, Model FU1464PW2
- Toro Self Propelled GTS2, 550, Super Pro II, Recycler Lawn Mower
- American Logs by Halsam
- Vintage Banner, Brooklyn Dodgers, 1955, World Champs
- Measurement is Approximately 9"X12"
- IMCO IFA Brass Trench Lighter, Patent 105107, 3" long
- Antique Potty Chair
- Copper Sink
- Measurements: 30 1/2 " long, 17" wide and 7" deep
- Copper Jelly Kettle
- Measurements: 22 1/2" wide w/o handles, 14 1/2 " high
- Patio furniture
- Some Garden Tools and a lot of Deer Repellant
- Many Games, and much more!
Hope to see you there!
Notes and comments: (limit 200 characters)