This sale has already occurred. Please use the following links to find other sales you might be interested in.
HUGE! Mount Greenwood MULTI Estate Sale! Lalique, Military, Boys Scouts, Prada and so much more!
Sale Dates and Times:
8/31/2012 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Friday)
9/1/2012 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Saturday)
Terms and Conditions:
The Ageless Treasure is not Responsible for accidents or incidents. Cash, Visa, MC and Discover. Numbers will be given 1/2 hour before sale begins on Friday. We will honor a list if everyone in line is in agreement with the list. If you put a list up and leave or put your name on a list and then leave, the list will not be honored and/or your spot on the list will not be honored. When you are buying larger items, please bring your own assistance to move these items. There will be no one on staff to assist you.
This sale is going to be FABULOUS!
- Several Pieces of Lalique
- Racks of Designer Clothing Prada, Armani, and so many others
- Bob Mackie Fur Coat and several other fur coats
- Tiffany Silver Spoons
- 2 Sets of Card Tables and Chairs
- Sofas, Love Seats, Beds, Cabinets, Accent Tables
- Glass Claw Foot Ottoman
- Sets of China
- Boy Scout Items, including Patches, Books, Clothing and More!
- Leaded Glass Window
- Bronze Figurine
- 3 Lladros
- Military, including Books, Patches, Photos and more!
- Several Hargrove Paintings
- Costume Jewelry, including Sterling
- Purses, including Gucci, Faragamo,and so many more!
- Leather Gloves
- Designer Shoes, including Chanel
- Designer Glasses
- Depression Glass
- 3 Majolica Plates
- Several Pieces of Limoges
- Collection of Ruby Glass
- Nice Collection of Belleek
- Fenton Cake Plate
- Dunbar Table
- Oriental Rug
- Outdoor Furniture
- Antique Dress from the Long Family in Louisiana
- Vintage and Modern Christmas
- Large Tinsel Tree
- Massage Table
- Vintage and Antique Furniture
- Victor Vasarely Print
- Chuck Jones Limited Edition "night of nights"
- Michael Teague Original Oil and Acrylic "When Warbrides Wax"
- James Coignard Limited Edition Print "Geometries Autour D'un Prealable"1982
- Chris Stoffel Overvoorde "the canals" original oils and un-named and an original watercolor
- Original Architectural Drawing of 180 West Washington Street Chicago
- And so much more!
Notes and comments: (limit 200 characters)