Terms and Conditions:
1. All items sold AS IS & WHERE IS! The auctioneer makes no warranty, express of implied as to size, count, weight, authenticity, period, material or manufacturer, or any other warranty except as specified below.
2. The catalog listings are a courtesy, meant as a descriptive guide only. The buyer is cautioned to use the preview to examine all merchandise and to use his/her best judgment as to whether or not the descriptions are accurate.
3. Title transfers to the customer at the fall of the hammer subject to the provisions above. From that moment on the auctioneer will accept no returns except as outlined herein. Please be sure you are bidding on the correct item and have examined it carefully before placing a bid.
4. The auctioneer reserve the right to refuse any and all bids, at his sole discretion, whether or not a reserve is in place and will be the sole arbiter in any dispute. The auctioneer, if he chooses may re-offer any disputed lot.
5. Bids which are submitted to Peachtree & Bennett, Inc in writing prior to the auction, for execution at or below a specified price (absentee or telephone bids), shall be entered and executed for the convenience of bidders not present at the auction. Peachtree & Bennett, Inc will not be held responsible for failing to execute such bids, or for any errors relating to the execution of such bids.
6. In the event that the authorship of a work of art is expressly stated in the catalog as genuine, we will accept a return of any item that is proven inauthentic, within fourteen (14) days of the date of the auction, unless otherwise stated and written explanation of such noted expert. Please use this time to have such an item examined by a recognized expert.
7. Rug purchase is by CASH, MONEY ORDER, or CERTIFIED CHECK ONLY. Unless written arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction.
8. A Buyers Premium of 21% will be added to the hammer price of each lot paid using cash, check or credit card. Georgia State Sales Tax of 8% will be added to the purchase price of all items unless a valid State Resale Certificate if presented at the time of registration. Please bid accordingly.
9. Purchases must be removed from the within three (3) business days following the date of the auction, or they will become subject to a storage charge of $25.00 per day. Peachtree & Bennett, Inc will not be held responsible for loss of damage to items left on the premises beyond the three-business day grace period.
10. Post dated checks cannot be accepted unless written arrangements have been made with the owners PRIOR to the auction. A service charge of $25.00 will be imposed on all returned checks.
11. All purchases must be paid in full the day of the sale unless prior arrangements have been made with the owners.
12. By registering and accepting a Bidder # for the auction you agree to the terms & conditions of sale as stated
200 Bennett Street NW - Atlanta, GA 30309