At EstateSales.NET we care about providing you with tools and information to manage
you about what information this web site collects, who may receive that information,
what we may do with the information, and how long we keep it. While we have made
every attempt to make this policy as clear as possible, if you have any further
questions about it, please contact us:
100 S High St
Jackson, MO 63755
Phone: (888) 653-8468
What types of information does this website collect?
We collect the following types of information:
Why is this website collecting the information?
We collect the information for the following purposes:
- To complete the current activity of the visitor.
- For website administration purposes.
- To evaluate, review, or improve the website.
- To customize the website for the user on multiple visits to the site.
- To notify visitors of updates to the sites, and/or contact them to market products
- To send a weekly newsletter with regard to upcoming estate sales.
Who will receive the information?
The information will be shared with the following parties:
- Our internal staff and our direct agents, such as a printing bureau.
We do not want our own information shared or sold, so we do not do that with your
information. We will never sell, rent, give away, or share your information.
How long will the information be kept?
- Information like e-mail addresses and sale preferences are kept until the user decides
he or she does not want to be e-mailed anymore.
- Estate Sale information is usually kept until one month after the sale has occurred.
Can I review my information?
Can I opt-out at any time?
Yes, you can unsubscribe at any time by one of the following methods. We will normally
unsubscribe your address within 30 minutes. It can take up to one business day though.
- Click the link at the bottom of a notification e-mail that you received from us
and follow the instructions.
- Reply to any e-mail that you have received from us and ask to be unsubscribed or
- Log into our web site and make the changes there:
What if I think there are inaccuracies in my information?
If you believe we are not handling your information in accordance with our privacy
policy, please contact our customer service department. Contact information is available
as soon as you notify us.