From the Antique Store to Your Door! (Pt 1)
Bridgeport, WV 26330
Friday, September 24th (3PM-6PM) and Satur...
CHECK IN OFTEN, AS NEW ITEMS ARE BEING ADDED DAILY THROUGH 9/20!
Imagine the antique store of your dreams, and then put it online so you can bid without leaving home! That's what we have here!
NOTE: THERE WILL BE A PICKER'S SALE for winning bidders!!! Approximately 30% of items have been put into this online auction, with the remaining 70% available for purchase at pickup.
(This is Part 1 of a two-part sale, so stay tuned for more to come in upcoming weeks!)
Subscribe to the upcoming sales in your area!
Create a free subscriber account and be notified of local estate sales near you.Get free sale notifications
Problems Seeing Pictures?
If you are having trouble seeing the above pictures, please submit your browser information to us so we can try to fix this for you.
Flag This Sale
Have you noticed an objectionable issue with this sale? You can report this sale to us by .