JMS Estate Sales & Service Is a family owned and locally operated business in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Holly Springs, Cary, Apex Fuquay Varina area. John and his team have over 15 years of experience in the Estate Sale/ Liquidation business, and specializes in Antiques, Collectables, vintage and modern pieces. John has always had a passion for helping others. With all these qualities combined, you can't go wrong choosing JMS Estate Sales and Services! Whether a loved one has passed away, or you are in need of downsizing your home, John is delicately there every step of the way!
Estate Sale Planning
Whether your downsizing or lost a loved one, count on the experienced and punctual professionals from our estate liquidation company based in the Raleigh NC area.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2236.
John started this business in the Raleigh NC area to help families in need. We make the estate sale process as Easy and Stressfree as possible, WE PUT FAMILY FIRST! JMS Estate Sales and Service has over a decade of experience in the estate sale/liquidation field. Our Raleigh NC based estate sale company puts family first, we will be with you from start to finish. JMS Estate Sales provides Senior Downsizing Services, Moving Sale Services, Estate/Tag Sale Services, and even Commercial business liquidations. JMS Estate Sales works on a commission base only, There are no Hidden Fees. Our Raleigh NC team upholds a high standard of service in and around the Raleigh NC area, and ensure you will be totally satisfied with the way we conduct your estate sale/ liquidation. Our Estate Sale team is sensitive to your families needs, we go above and beyond to satisfy you and your loved ones. Our Raleigh NC team members are highly knowledgeable in Antiques, Collectables, Gold, Silver, Guns, Automoblies, and much much more. Our team members are very friendly, social, and knowledgeable in every aspect of the estate sale process. These factors create an excellent shopping environment for our customers and an even better outcome for our clients. JMS Estate Sales provides service to Raleigh NC and the surrounding areas. LET OUR FAMILY HELP YOUR FAMILY. Call or Email today to set up a FREE consultation. We look forward to helping you!
Moving your loved one to a retirement or senior living facility can be an overwhelming and stressful process. With JMS Estate Sales and Services you can rest assured that you are in good hands! We carefully move your loved one's furniture and household items to their new residence. Once they are comfortable in their new home, we work with you to determine which items cannot be sold to later donate and provide a tax reciept. We price everything and host an estate sale. Upon completion of the sale, we will offer you a clean-out and maid service. If there are any items left over, we may offer to consign these items for you.
JMS Estate Sales & Service is with you every step of the way, making the Estate Sale/ Liquidation process as easy and effortless for you and your family. We provide service throughout Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay, Wake Forest, Sanford, Durham, Garner, Clayton, Morrisville, Hillsborough and all surrounding areas! Partner with us to ease your mind and lift the burdens from you!
ESTATE SALE PROCESS
1. Initial consultation: We would like to set a time to meet you at the estate you would like to sell the contents of. Usually lasts between 30 minutes- 1 hour. We want to be sure there is enough to have a sale, and also meet you in person to answer any questions you may have.
2. Hire JMS Estate Sales: We would like to make a 2nd appointment with you to sign a contract and also get good pictures and a description for your advertisement. Usually lasts 30-45 minutes. We advertise through many different websites, and social media but sell trade sites. We would like to advertise your sale for atleast 2-3 weeks. Your address will not be listed until the day before the sale begins.
3. The week of Sale: We will arrive at your home Monday morning the week of the sale. We will bring our own tables and use any surfaces in your home to display all items for sale( if they can't see it they won't buy it). We will clean any items that need cleaned and arrnange all furniture for proper display, vacuum/sweep if needed. After the sale has been properly set up, we start the research and pricing process. We find your items online at their used SOLD value, usually half of retail depending on condition( or if it was carved from the cherry tree George Washington chopped down and made into an end table signed "GW") and if it's in demand.
The Sale: We usually run a 3 day estate sale
Friday: 10am-4pm Maybe 10% off pricing
Saturday: 9am-2pm 25-30% off pricing
Sunday: 10am-2pm 50-60% off pricing
The first day of sale we put a "sign in" sheet at the front door. This is so we have order when we open the estate sale.
We will negotiate prices throughout the sale.
We cannot promise that we can sell anything in your home. We just don't know from home to home what people are willing to buy( just being honest). Although we have a sell rating from 65%-95%( again just being honest). We will do everything we can to try and sell your items for market value.
Our goals are to: Sell all items available and maximize the proceeds for the estate sale.
4. After The Sale: Once the sale has been completed, (again, we don't promise we can sell "Everything") we will finalize the sale and within 3-5 days we will give you a cashable check, the receipt book we used to catalogue your sold items, and an invoice explaining the commission.
Our commission is usually between 25%-35% depending on our initial consultation. We will let you know after we have been through the initial consultation.
5. Unsold items: We can't promise, realistically that we can sell all of the items in your home. We offer a cleanout service that may or may not have a charge. We discuss all of the above at our initial consultation.
Thank you for choosing JMS Estate Sales & Services.