I. I have an italyan leather bedroom set valued at 4,999. But odfourse it won't be sell that high.
2. Decent table for 6
3. Another Italyan cought with the otoman I paid 1600 dollras at Sadlers las summer.
4. Many other excited furniture I brought from Asai when I was stationed there withh the mility.
5. Chill wine cooler, wine bar, wine rack, kitchen equipments.
6.Many frames, pintings and some art that I collected throughout the years, some from overseas and other locally like Pier one import.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3120.
6. Many decoradions, huge mirrors to decorate home. weights equipment, vacuums, cabinets, computer desks, lamps, computers, I Ipads, etc
7. 2 besroom sets, one bough it two years ago at Sadler with ther price at 9,9900. I bought on a black friday and I believe I paid around 7,000 dollrs, I still have insurance abd warranty, Huge living entertaining with a fire build in that I paid 1500 dollars over sadley furniture. a 71 inches TV, a 47 inches TV and 42 inches tv.
8. safe, printers, a BMW car, 2 sets of cross country skiies with boots and paddles, a top of the line tredmill, I paid over 2000 dollars at a local store, I have all paper work ang warranties, It also has a scree for the runner to track their rouning or walking route, it have many different settings, aslo have acces to TV while working out,
9. Everything in the garage, from use tires, tools, tool box, all house equipment to use in the house. Cabinets, bicycles, spread washer, ladders, coolers.
We are relocating out of state as my son is going away for college so we dont want to keep anything that there is in the house. Only our ersonal paper, etc.