estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
8am to 4pm
8am to 12pm
CASH ONLY! All sales are final.
Be prepared to pack and load your own purchases.
We are not responsible for accidents.
The small, sleepy town of Clio is less than 20 miles from Ozark, as the crow flies. Our homeowner, who lived in the house she was born in, was an elementary school teacher who never married. Her father had been a local merchant. The house, her parent’s house, is located just to the east of the main intersection.
Inside the house you will find:
· Traditional, furniture, lamps and accessories – large Heritage china cabinet, Kimball piano
· Antique furniture pieces
· Artwork – prints and paintings
· Franciscan china – “Ivy”; Bellflower and others
· Hand painted china, and crystal pieces
· Silver plate flatware and serving pieces
· Fostoria “American” punch bowl, stemware and serving pieces
· Figurines from Occupied Japan
· Table linens: tablecloths, placemats and napkins
· Needlepoint and crewel pieces
· Housewares, pots and pans, bed linens, sheets and towels
· Blue Cornflower and Italian pottery
· Books, some tools, garden supplies, and flower pots
· Jewelry and souvenirs from world travels
Please join us. We hope to see you there!
Janet and Judy
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!