This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
SUNDAY 50% OFF WHOLE HOUSE CONTENTS
Marks Appraisal and Estate Sales
Terms and Conditions:
PLEASE READ ALL DIRECTIONS FOR THIS SALE.
CASH OR CHECKOVER $50 WITH 2 PHOTO IDS.
NO CREDIT CARDS. NO DEBIT CARDS.
SALES TAX WILL BE COLLECTED AT THE RATE OF 7%. If you are a dealer and do not want to pay sales tax, you must bring us a copy of your Sales Exemption Form and LEAVE IT with us. You must bring this and leave it at every sale. Otherwise, EVERYONE PAYS SALES TAX! IT IS ALABAMA LAW!
THIS SALE IS INSIDE THE BRICK RANCHER. YOU WILL ENTER THROUGH FRONT DOOR and EXIT AND PAY IN CARPORT.
ABSOLUTELY, no moving or loading help.. You must bring your own lifting help, dollies, blankets and tools to disassemble items.
Limited amount of wrap, boxes and bags. Please bring your own, but leave in your car until you are ready to check out.
No large coats or bags inside home.
HEAVY items have a two part manilla inventory tag. If you want to purchase that item, put your name and phone number on the back part of the upper tag. Take the lower part of the tag to the checkout and pay for your item. You will receive a paid receipt with the inventory number allowing you to remove that item from the home. Do not rip tags unless you intend to purchase.
DO NOT SEPARATE SMALLER WHITE INVENTORY TAGS. All WHITE tag or stickered items must be carried to the checkout. The cashier will separate those tags for you. If you separate the tags, the cashier will have to match all tags back together before you can check out. Do NOT leave white tagged items in the house.... carry them to the checkout with you.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY THE CLOSE OF THE SALE ....NO EXCEPTIONS.:
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS. THERE ARE NO EXCHANGES OR WARRANTIES. NO RETURNS. PLEASE LOOK OVER YOUR PURCHASES CAREFULLY.
The slave shack will be opened again on Sunday, and not until then.
There will be plain clothed security during the sale.
Items of interest, but not limited to:
Items of interest, but not limited to: Tool chest reportedly belonging to Mr.Totsche who was one of the mechanics to Charles Lindberg. Provenance will be delivered with chest. Kenmore washer Kenmore dryer Samsung very nice black refrigerator Lots of luggage 4 mid century orange rolling kitchen chairs, retro Matching orange bar stools, mid century Sofa, print Recliner sofa, brown Antique full size iron and brass bed with all side rails Mid century high back chair 1950s/60s side tables 1940s...
- Tool chest reportedly belonging to Mr.Totsche who was one of the mechanics to Charles Lindberg. Provenance will be delivered with chest.
- Kenmore washer
- Kenmore dryer
- Samsung very nice black refrigerator
- Lots of luggage
- 4 mid century orange rolling kitchen chairs, retro
- Matching orange bar stools, mid century
- Sofa, print
- Recliner sofa, brown
- Antique full size iron and brass bed with all side rails
- Mid century high back chair
- 1950s/60s side tables
- 1940s side tables, refinished
- Dark green leather Morris style reclining chair
- Med Lift, like new, electric lift, recliner chair
- Dark stained Ethan Allen bedroom suite with queen size bed, 2 night stands, double dresser, mirror and chest of drawers
- 1960s bedroom suite with queen size bed, double dresser, mirror, night stand and chest of drawers
- 2 queen size mattress and box springs
- Duck decoys
- Glass front, lockable gun cabinet
- Shooting vest
- Multiple pieces of antique pottery and crocks
- Assorted German beer steins, small, medium and large
- Tobacco pipes from around the world, handcarved, clay lined, etc, and rack
- Tobacco jar
- Kitchen wares
- Griswold iron fry pan
- Other iron pots and pans
- Pots and pans
- Dishes by Franciscan
- Books, hardbacks and softbacks and cookbooks
- Two matching mid century upholstered chairs
- Hanging mid century stained glass lamp
- Various table lamps
- Retro floor lamp
- Old canes, hand made
- Pressure canner
- HUGE roasters
- Electric rotisserie, Set and Forget
- Bread maker
- Shot gun shells by the box
- Old wood chairs
- Bissell upright vac
- Wood tool chest
- VERY NICE Cat Condo, the $150 version
- Pasta maker
- Cookie cutters
- Clocks, wall and table
- Wind chimes
- Wheel chair, potty chair, potty lift, walker
- Permanent rods in case
- Area rugs, Turkish and US Made, 5x8s
- Paper roll holder
- Mens disposable undies
- Tool box reported to have belong to Charles Lindbergs mechanic
- Hangers by the group
- Office supplies
- Wooden Indian book ends
- Resin and seed owl book ends
- Work table
- Sheets, towels, dish towels, quilts, throws, etc
- Lots of DVDs
- Driftwood art and pieces
- Old timey picnic bench
- Other benches, hand made
- Folding chairs
- Vintage Christmas items
- Duck call
- Silver jewelry
- Hand carved German animated bottle stoppers
- Occupied Japan bottle stoppers/pourers
- JB pourers
- Bar items
- Jewel Tea
- Old Pyrex nesting bowls
- And more, more, more
- There are still contents of tools, etc in the Slave Shack which will be opened again on Sunday ONLY.
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?