SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
online only auction•8 day sale •sale is over
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
4. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available.
5. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying, so that we can group multiple wins on one invoice.
6. Invoices will be sent out once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
7. Payments must be made by date listed in item listing. You can pay with a major credit card or PayPal.
8. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours of the auction's close, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder and your bidding privileges will be revoked.
9. Shipping is available at the buyers expense. We use UPS Mail. After your sale invoice is paid, you will receive a separate PayPal invoice for shipping charges. Depending on the size of the sale and amount of shipping, it may be several days after pickup before you receive your shipping invoice.
10. If you require shipping, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we know not to expect you at pick up.
11. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped.
12. The exact address for pick up will be on the invoice.
13. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will donated or resold. If items are transported to a different location due to failure to pick up during the scheduled time, a $20 per lot transport fee will be charged.
14. A 15%buyer's premium will be added to the bid amount.
15. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of war associated with antiques, vintage and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
Something for Everyone!
SALE BEGINS SUNDAY 14 AT 7:00 PM ENDS SUNDAY 21 AT 7:30 PM
Collectibles, Glassware, Jewelry & Much More!
Pictures are only a sampling of what will post within the sale.
JFK Newspaper & magazines collectibles
Jewelry Costume Monet, Givenchy and more
Cast Iron Toy Collectibles
So much more...........
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!