Ctbids: Little Rock Estate Sale On-line Auction
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
2. If you bid, you MUST be available, or arrange for, the pickup of your purchases on the scheduled pickup date, unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
3. Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is NOT available. Some items may be located on a 2nd floor, basement or out-building.
2. Invoices are emailed to winning Bidders once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
3. Full payment must be made by noon the day after bidding ends. You will have the option to pay with PayPal as the first option or use a Debit or Credit Card as the second option after you click to check out.
4. If we do not hear from you by the payment deadline, your items will forfeited & resold to the next highest bidder. Additionally, your bidding privileges will be revoked.
5. Shipping is available for SOME ITEMS at the Buyer's expense. A $10 in handling charges will be added to your sales invoice. We use Maumelle Mail Room a 3rd party shipping service.
6. Not all Lots can be shipped. If you require shipping, please send an email before bidding to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (be sure to hyper link email) to inquire and let us know you will need shipping. Or call Aleda/ 501-830-7177
7. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. Items to be shipped cannot be removed from the Estate without Payment. Therefore, if Total Payment is not received before the Local Pickup date & time, the items will be forfeited and bidding privileges may be revoked.
8. The exact address of the scheduled pickup will be on the invoice e-mailed after the auction closes.
9. All items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
10. A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid amount when invoiced.
11. We have made every effort to describe Lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS, and where is. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
12. Listings times have a soft close. Extra time may be added to ending times to allow bidders more time to win. This will give you time to receive an outbid notification and place a higher bid and mimics what happens in a live auction where the auctioneer asks for any last bids before making the sale.
13. We gladly accept cash, credit and debit cards. All sales are final. Caring Transitions offers no guarantees or refunds once the buyer leaves the premise.
Bids start at $1, with no reserves. Registration is simple and no credit card required.
This is a full Estate Sale OA. In a beautiful home. Featuring Contemporary and Mid-Century furniture, vintage toys, vintage to now office equipment, vintage to now electronics, porcelain figurines, vintage glass and more.
See list below for just, some of the items you see in the auction.
- Contemporary 3pc. Curve sectional sofa with dual recliners, Serta sleeper hide a bed sofa, Lazy- Boy Leather recliner, Lazy-Boy Reclining sofa, Club chairs, wing back chairs and others.
- Kincaid dining room furniture, MCM swivel back kitchen chairs and table, Thomasville wall unit with book cases, China hutch and curio cabinet.
- Roll top desk, executive style, L-shaped, and many other desks, office furniture, and home office / business supplies.
- 6pc.Vintage Sears bedroom group, Drexel bedroom group, and others.
- Kenmore Side by side refrigerator.
- Golf clubs.
- Bookcases, and entertainment centers
- Flat screen TVs and vintage to now electronics, stereos and computer components.
- Vinyl Records.
- Vintage Toys, games, Barbies and Super Nintendo.
- Vintage depression glass, MCM glassware, china, pyrex, Homer Laughlin and others.
- Pots and pans, small appliances, vacuums, and microwave with cart.
- Patio furniture.
- Lawnmowers, weed eaters, and other landscape tools.
- Hand tools and power tools.
- Brunswick Billiards Table & Accessories
And so much more... Check it out!!
Starts: Tuesday November 2nd, 2:30pm.
Ends: Tuesday November 9th, 5:45pm.
Pickup: Friday November 12th., from 9am-2pm.
Questions? Contact Aleda -
501-830-7177 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!