A nice home filled with collectibles and fine furnishings. Old world charm, Renaissance revival, fine jewelry, china sets, tools and so much more. We have three full tables of fine jewelry and another two tables full of costume jewelry.
Solid Mahogany furniture and a hand carved English bar set highlights the front room. Two striking bronze French lamps are an accent to the foyer, as well as old world art and decor all around.
Several sets of fine china including Royal Doultan "Melrose," a set of Bauscher Weiden (direct from the old Trump Castle Casino!) and a set of Minton Marlow are waiting for your next dinner party. Service for 8, 12 and 10.
In the bedroom, your will find a very rare Honduran Mahogany Bedroom set, with three leg night stands. Two full racks of vintage clothing and fine hand bags (Coach, Michael Kors, The Sac etc)
We have Tiffany and Co candy dishes, Vaseline glass, Shannon Crystal, Satsuma Vases, Villeroy and Boch, Kitchen Aid mixer accessories, Carnival glass, depression glass and Mikassa.
A beautiful Alexander Julian coffee table, a Drexel Oriental style sofa table and an Oriental style bar server cabinet.
In the garage, you will find it full of tools, craftsman tool cabinets, electric tools, hand tools, yard tools and all the normal fare, to include ladders and commercial rolling chrome storage racks. (We have four of these) We also have several smaller stationary chrome storage racks inside of the house.
We know it's a drive for our regular customers, but we think it will be worth the trip.
- Corday porcelain
- Original pastel by Flora Giffuni
- Mahjong Bakelite set with faux hard alligator case-Butterscotch tiles
- Minton "Haden hall" service for 24
- Bauscher Weiden service for 12
- Royal doulton "Melrose" service for 8
- Minton "Marlow" service for 10
- Cobalt blue dinnerware
- 14k and .925 jewelry
- Tiffany and Co Star earrings and pin
- 14K shell cameo
- 14K Garnet stud ear rings
- Chrisitan Dior signed ear rings
- Original by Robert pins
- Ephel Horowitz pins
- Airess Sterling
- Striking .925 and Onxy Bracelet
- 14K and Blue Topaz necklace and 14K and Aquamarine stud ear rings
- Cordey Porcelain
- KBW Kathodian Bronze Works Clad Bronze book ends
- Gesdiutzl plate pair
- 1918 A La Cocarde de France perfume bottle by Delia
- Lionel pre war trains
- The Sac, Coach and Kenneth Cole purses
- Vintage clothing
- French Bronze wall sconces
- Hand carved server
- curved glass curio
- silver plate tea service
- Hannukah and Jewish holiday items
- Vaseline glass
- Cut glass
- French bronze lamps
- Robert Cruikshank (1789-1856) original watercolor and ink on paper-signed lower left
- Original pastel by Flora Giffuni (1919-2009) -founder of PSA
- Edward VII Coronation spoon with hard case
- 1871 Seated Liberty spoon
- Lionel 1029 transformer, 1682 caboose, 1680 Sunoco and 1688E Engine set
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 340.
Only 100 photos are allowed here. Please visit our website for more photos.
Also, don't forget to "like us on Facebook for up to the minute information.