This sale is very easy to find, and there's unique stuff. In addition to our Memory Lane signs, there will be black Westbrook Village Association signs. This home has something for everyone!
PLEASE...NO PRICING REQUESTS, PRE-SALES OR PREVIEWS. We're very behind schedule.
- Display curio cabinet with sliding glass door front (we have never seen on of these before).
- Morigeau Lepine Trundle Bed with 1 twin pillow-top mattress, 1 twin regular mattress, and a matching nightstand.
- A really multi-functional maple sewing cabinet w/ fold out top (great for measuring & cutting fabric, crafts) and many storage drawers. It looks like a regular wood cabinet/buffet when not in use.
- Mini Singer 221-1 portable sewing machine.
- Lladro figurines, Austin Productions Inc ballet slipper sculpture, Beatrix Potter figurines, Schmid Beatrix Potter ornaments, Dresden porcelain angel ornaments, and Mud Men figurines.
- Sterling 10"L x 13H compote and sterling ladle, Chinese cinnabar vases, antique walnut smokeless ashtray, antique apothecary jars, glass, spooner.
- A beautiful antique Russian grey squirrel reversible wrap/stole, and an antique wedding dress.
- Mother-of-pearl handled knives with sterling bands, antique epergine, and Royal Doulton cups and saucers.
- Magic Chef mini-freezer.
- Antique baby clothes, petticoats, day cap...from the early 1900's.
- Karastan wool rugs in various sizes: 104"x128", 68"x116", 5'9"x9', 52"x80", 69"x118", 69"x116".
- Vintage Boy Scout patches.
- Butler Corner glass-front curio, Sligh-Lowry petite curved French Provincial desk & chair, and a small wood entry table with narrow mirror.
- Drexel bookcase with drawers.
- 2 Soleri bells.
- Mission-style entertainment center w/ glass doors, storage doors, lights (this is a beautiful piece).
- 36" Sanyo HDTV, ONKYO receiver, and a BOSE surround sound system.
- Long Thomasville walnut double drop-side coffee table, 2 French Provincial walnut end tables (different dimensions).
- A very unique walnut wall shelf with adjustable shelves.
- Blue LaZBoy recliner, and a light green sofa.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2224.
- Queen Sleep System "Ambassador" mattress/spring, and a queen headboard.
- Charcoal gray metal vanity stool w/ cream seat.
- Linens, bedding, towels.
- Ladies clothing, shoes, hats. Size M.
- Antique baby clothes, petticoats, day cap.
- Books, some of which are 100 years old.
- Morigeau Lepine Trundle bed with 2 mattresses (1 is a pillowtop). Matching nightstand has top drawer and lower storage cabinet.
- Wood floor table lamp and a vintage green trunk.
- Yarn, yarn, and more yarn. Wool, cotton, acrylic, fun. Craft projects.
- Small amount of office, and more books (look in the closet).
- Kitchen appliances: Oster Kitchen Center food processor w/ pasta making accessory, Oster stainless toaster, GE chrome waffle maker, 2 Farberware electric skillets, Hamilton Beach slow cooker, and a Presto pressure cooker.
- Cookie cutters, Wilton Madeline baking pan, Wilton mini bundt pan.
- Cuininart tri-ply copper & stainless cookware: large selection of skillets, pans, stock pots. Farberware aluminum clad stainless pans.
- Wood Ware "Wincanton" blue & white transferware, circa 1920-1930.
- Candlewick serving pieces, crystal stemware, crystal serving pieces, and glass-handled flatware.
- Friodur Germany knife, EKCO Flint kitchen utensils.
- Corning Ware and Pyrex.
- Electronics: Bose stereo system; HP Office jet 4500; Sony DVD player.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Pantry food and baskets.
- Magik Chef Freezer, vacuums, floor cleaners.
- Black & Decker 16" electric hedge trimmer.
- 4 Sudden Comfort folding chairs.
- Vintage 47" round glass top w/ wrought iron patio table w/ 6 chairs.
- 7'H potted Canary Island Pine Tree and some other live plants.
- 4 wicker side chairs, and 2 wicker arm chairs.
- 60" cat tree, a 30" cat scratcher, and a Weslo Pursuit G30 exercise bike.
- Suncast plastic hose reel, 17" glazed ceramic hose reel pot, and a terra cotta hose reel pot (because you can never have too many).
- "Backyard Grill" gas grill.
- Various pots.