Grasons Co of Southern Arizona 2 Day Estate Sale: Sahuarita, AZ
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
8am to 1pm
8am to 12pm
All Sales are Final, no returns. All items sold as is and with no guarantees or warranties. Seller and Grasons Co are not liable for any damage and or injuries to persons and properties in the home or outside the home. Cash, credit/debit cards only no checks will be accepted.
Grasons Co of Southern AZ 2 Day Estate Sale Sahuarita AZ
Thursday Aug 15th and Friday Aug 16th
Thursday August 15 hours:
8am to 1pm
Note: Sign up and numbers will be given out at approximately 7:30am on 1st day only
8am to noon full price
noon to 1pm 30% off most items
Friday August 16 hours:
8am to 1pm
8am to noon 50% off on most items
noon to 1pm KILLER clean out deals on most remaining items!!!!
After several weeks in southern Az. Grasons Co of Southern Az is back in Tucson and we have not one but 2 great sales for you starting Thursday and continuing until Sunday.
Our first sale begins this Thursday August 15th and continues through Friday August 16th.
This sale has such unique pieces! Below are just some of the items you will see:
- Eden Hashish framed calendars
- vintage 1950's Duncan Miller Chicago parking meter lamp
- Weslo treadmill
- enormous collection of collectible lighthouses
- vintage Gucci men's fedora
- several Streisand posters and concert tickets
- silverplate goblets and other items
- Phillips TV
- DY Rider Exrcise bike
- Yorx electronics
- vintage advertising thermometers
- Royal Kent china
- various pieces of ironwood both large and small
- Buddha and the eastern artifacts
- 1824 Reed and Barton napkin rings
- vintage spinning wheel
- various cameras
- vintage hurricane lamps
- Waterford crystal
- collectible harmonicas by Koch
- collectible knives by Shrade, Gene Autry, Beetle Bailey and Roy Rogers
- Gund Co collector bears
- signed and numbered art by Wyland, Robert Nelson, R. Brownell McGrew, R.C. Gorman, WT Zivic and more
- beautiful antique and mid modern furniture
- large assortment of kitchen items
- men's and women's clothing, purses and assortment of linens
- and much more!
Street parking is plentiful but it IS trash day on Thursday so please do not park in front of neighbor's trash cans! As with all of our sales we accept card and cash but no checks please. Please watch your step inside and outside the home as Grasons is not responsible for accidents and neither is the homeowner. We try to have small bags but we do NOT have boxes so please bring your own. If you purchase furniture please bring manpower to load it. Can't wait to see everyone Thursday and Friday and you help us to "liquidate this house"
Terms and Conditions: All sales are final, no returns. All items sold as is and with no guarantees and warranties. We accept cash or credit/debit cards but no checks. Please bing your own boxes/bags and wrap for items as well as help to move larger and heavier items. This property has different levels of steps in the front yard and Grasons Co of Southern Az as well as the homeowner are not responsible for accidents in or around the home. We do collect sales tax as we are a licensed business in the state of Az. The tax rate in Tucson is 8.7%. Please obey all parking restrictions and do not block the neighbor's driveway.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!