What a sale! lots of high quality and unusual items. We have a large amount of wall and decorative art. Many beautiful bronze reproductions of all sizes. From large statement pieces to the small and everything in between. Just stunning and you won't believe it until you see it. You will also find china, crystal, glassware, collectibles of all kinds and really nice household items from furniture, to cookware and dishes and everything in between. The garage is full of goodies too including tools, nice GE stainless steel refrig. (with wrapping still on it), holiday items and so very much more. We are bursting at the seams and everything must go. Here is a list of some of the treasures you will find. More are added each day so come early and come often. Remember, the last day of the sale is always half-price day!
- Beautiful Marc Chagall untitled offset print - circa 1960 Verve, Paris, France
- Ernest Lawson painting
- Vintage Gibson Sunburst Guitar
- Over 20 beautiful bronzes and bronze reproductions of all sizes; horses, western, elephants and more - just wonderful
- Large amount of quality wall art of all kinds
- Superb bureau plat (writing desk) with leather top and front & side drawers
- Royal Copenhagen figurines and Polar Bears
- Lennox china and figurines (beautiful eagle)
- Lladro figurines large and small
- Huge and very complete set of Franciscan "Apple" dishes and serving pieces. Never seen a set so complete!
- Very nice George III knee-hole desk
- Oriental Tonka picture in frame
- Jade tree in pot
- Nice 4 piece leather living room set
- Large comfy sleeper sofa
- Like new mahogany Murphy Bed (queen) with side bookcases
- Dining table with 6 chairs, 2 extensions and unusual china cabinet
- 2 lovely curio cabinets
- Bedroom furniture
- Leather recliner
- Lots of cookware - some new in boxes
- Tools and more tools
- Small appliances
- Lots of Murano Glass
- Don Mattingly signed jersey and poster - authentic!
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2234.
Check the photos to plan your visit!