START YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING HERE! This monster of a sale has many New-in-Box items, which make great Holiday/Birthday presents...for loved ones or for yourself. Additionally, there's all kinds of unique hand-made items, and there's also your everyday necessities here for sale. PLEASE come and help us liquidate this house. Seriously, PLEASE! There's WAAAAY too much stuff here!
- Collections of seemingly everything: Serving pieces for every occasion; Dept 56 & Coca-Cola New-in-Box Christmas items and Christmas villages lined up around the room; gifts and everyday items for all ages. Many items are New-in-Box and waiting for you to buy them.
- 19" Dynex HDTV, Logic Mark's Freedom Alert Personal Emergency Response System #35911.
- 6'H Tube Craft Flora Cart Gardeners' growing station on castors has fluorescent lighting. Used for African Violets, but you can use for herbs, seedlings, or other things that are none of my business.
- 3 Remington statuettes: Cowboys or Native Americans on horses.
- 3'H wood carved horse figurine with a decorative stand.
- An 8" square antique bone & bamboo Mah jongg set with wood carrying case; a Rosewood and Mexican Silver Domino set; and a Sand Pendulum.
- Petrified wood book ends and geodes.
- MANY Ducks, mostly wood carved and some are hand-painted. There's also "Abbey Collections" Eagle figurines. Ironwood animals, birds, and more ducks.
- Fenton miniature figurines, many miniature Kachinas.
- "Friends of a Feather" collection.
- 6' table filled with alabaster and stone buffaloes. They're beautiful works of art. Unless you hate buffaloes.
- Lots of wood items: wood sewing cabinet expands on each end and offers lots of storage compartments; wood jewelry boxes in different sizes and styles; wood chests.
- Inlaid wood artwork, serving bowl, canister set, plaques & trays.
- 9 carved wood canes/walking sticks, and Burl wood vases and bowls.
- Approx 150-300 wooden elephant figurines in different sizes.
- Golf figurines and memorabilia collection.
- 3+ tables of Fostoria, Fenton, Haviland, Limoges and other pretty stuff.
- Collection of New-in-Box Match Box and Hot Wheels cars.
- Collection of Barbies, Snow White, and Peanuts characters in their boxes. There's also doll house miniatures, at least 1 doll house, Barbie doll clothes, Donny & Marie dolls,
- Strawberry Patch and Cabbage Patch dolls, accessories, decor, pillows, large strawberry red toy box, a few other dolls, etc.
- Collection of Bil Keane's "Family Circus" paperbacks, kids' books, old kids' books.
- #282/2000 Currier & Ives book and a collection of Norman Rockwell books from small to very large.
- Vintage RCA radio and turntable in console cabinet. We think it's mahogany or cherry. Looks pretty but I can't vouch for the sound...that means it's "As Is".
- Many mink and fur coats/capes/jackets.
- Many New-in-Box shoes and kids' clothing.
- 46 hand-crocheted aprons, vintage linens, embroidered & tatting doilies.
- A hydraulic bed lift with 2 slings for people who need assistance getting out of bed. 450 lb. capacity. The bed lift was recently purchased used for $450, and the slings were $100 each.
- 2 sets of Corelle dinnerware and another New-in-Box set.
- Corning "Centura" dinnerware with tulips. Cute!
- Pfaltzgraff stoneware in tan. Service for 12 plus many serving pieces.
- 4-piece place settings: Johann Haviland floral, Johann Haviland with white roses, Eschenbach Germany Baronet "Lyra".
- Limoges cups & saucers, Germany floral dessert plates, Limoges dessert/salad plates.
- 4 sets of flatware: Reed & Barton; Oneida; Farberware.
- 50+ Corningware baking dishes.
- Fostoria "Century" serving pieces, Schumann china fruit plates,some Haviland china pieces.
- Tables of never used shoes & boots with the tags still on. Sizes 8-8.5.
- Baby & Toddler clothes, never used with tags.
- Fur coats: Alaska Furriers Leopard 3/4 coat w/ matching hat; and a Gray wolves coat; Diamond's 1086 cashmere 3/4 coat w/ mink collar; mink 3/4 coat in off-white; Thomas McElroy, Brandeis, and Duplers Fur brown mink jackets;Dark blue cashmere coat w/ gray fur collar; Tan cashmere coat w/ mink collar; Van Dyke mink stole; Huneck's dark mink stole; Skagit Furs black fur short jacket; Lady Mendel knit skirt w/ jacket fur collar.
- Tatted hankies, hankies, embroidered & crocheted pillow cases and afghans.
- Clothing brands: Mostly Alfred Dunner in sizes L and 14-18. Men's clothing are in the 2nd Master Bedroom near the back of the house.
- Toiletries, cosmetics, lotions, etc. including White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor.
- Living room sectional and a coordinating dinette w/ 1 leaf and 4 chairs on castors.
- 2 white-washed 48w x 34H display shelves, 4 white-washed bookcases with storage cabinets, and a coordinating china hutch, coffee table and 2 end tables.
- 2 dark wood curios with sliding glass doors and a vintage dark oak office chair.
- White vanity dressing table with mirror, top glamour lights and a matching storage vanity stool.
- White jewelry chest has pop-up mirror, hooks and drawers.
- Oval white dressing mirror w/ stool, Pier 1 white wicker oval dressing mirror, white rocking chair.
PATIO - WHITE WICKER:
- Glass-top round patio table w/ white aluminum base. 2 white wicker swivel rocking chairs and 2 white wicker gliding chairs. White wicker rolling lounger.
- White wicker beverage/serving cart.
- White wicker bookcase/etagere with 5 shelves.
- 2 round back wicker armchairs and wicker ottoman.
- Round wicker side table with wicker lamp, 2 white wicker accent tables and two 24"H white wicker plant stands.
- White iron bench and 2 iron chairs.
- Record albums: The Beatles; Michael Jackson; Barry Manilow; Donny & Marie; Jimmy Buffet; The Oak Ridge & the Statler Brothers; Olivia Newton John; Bread; Monkees; lots more.
- An Auto Chorded Zither by Oscar Schmidt for hours of fun! Music & manual included.
- Small electronics: 19" Dynex HDTV; Shark Iron (new-in-box); WestBend Cordless Iron; Sunbeam Iron; Travel Iron.
- Linens: hand-crocheted Queen and Twin coverlets. Towels. Bedspreads. Pillows.
- Ryobi 12v drill driver w/ battery & charger and an Air Grip Multi Taskit Emm0001; GTV 18v drill drive w/ battery & charger; Stanley Handyman Mitre Box #H114A; B&D 7 1/4" circular saw; 2 rechargeable work lights, portable w/ chargers; Craftsman 18 hedge trimmer; some hand tools and shop/project supplies. Casablanca 52" ceiling fan. 2 Shop Vacs.
- Durham round card table with 4 folding chairs.
The home will be on the market as soon as the estate sale is complete. Contact Mary Murphy at 623-680-4978.
You'll find our Memory Lane Sales blue & white metal road signs at these intersections to guide you to the sale: RH & Stardust, Aurora & Stardust, Stardust & Serenade; Stardust & Beardsley , Beardsley & El Mirage and one in the driveway.
WE'RE CURRENTLY BOOKING SALES FOR DECEMBER and JANUARY. If you (or someone you know) are downsizing and/or selling your home, please give us a call to schedule an appointment. Call Naomi at 623-251-0249.
As always, we don't allow pre-sales or previews, so every single thing listed in this ad will be available for sale at 8am on the first day of the sale. And due to time constraints, I won't be able to provide pricing over the phone/email/text. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions (other than for pricing), please call or text me at 623-251-0249.
We hope to see you there!