Sorry, but we don't give out pricing via phone/text/email.
- Lladro figurines, Tiffany & Co clock and trinket box, and 4 Longaberger baskets.
- Sterling rickshaw and horse & carriage.
- Tumi garment bag and duffle bag.
- GE built-in microwave, GE XL44 gas top stove, GE Pot scrubber dishwasher, and GE refrigerator.
- Classic Composers "History of Music" 61 CD collection, including display stands and book.
- Stained glass panels, glass, Kachina, and lamp.
- Seiko Westminster chime carriage clock.
- The gold bracelet and a few of the gold rings that were previously on the photos have been returned to the homeowner. There is still a selection of gold and sterling available.
- LaZyBoy brown leather love seat and a Palliser Furniture taupe "European-style recliner w/ footstool.
- 3-piece light wood wall unit.
- Leather Center ivory leather sofa and a Palliser Furniture "European-style" tan recliner w/ foot stool (these show alittle wear).
- Jewelry chest, brass/alabaster accent table, ivory colored square end table, ivory colored demi-lune end table and an assortment of lamps.
- Stained glass panels in all of the clerestory windows (look up!).
- Thomasville Bedroom Suite: Queen headboard, triple dresser w/ mirror, 2 night stands, gentleman's chest, and a matching desk.
- Wicker/metal chair and a metal quilt rack.
- Chesapeake Collection firm Queen mattress & spring.
- Asian burgundy lacquer cabinet w/ shelf (actually in the hall).
- Bath room: toiletries, white wicker stool, vintage blue hamper.
- Linens, pillows, sheets, comforters, blankets.
- Ladies hand bags (a whole table full) Brands: Gucci, Sak, Vera Wang, Dana Buchman.
- 2 closets of Ladies clothing and jackets. Brands include: R&M Richards, Drapers & Damon's, Nike, Adidas, Cafe Au Lait, Chaps, Alfred Dunner, Carole Little, Perry Ellis. Sizes: PM, PL, PXL, 8-16.
- Singer Zig Zag sewing machine, material, notions, patterns. Artist book, watercolors, candles.
- CDs, DVDs, including season 1 & 2 of Curb Your Enthusiasm. 61 CD set of "History of Music" with display and book. Books.
- Shoes, shoes, and more shoes. Brands include: Duckheads, Mootsies Tootsies, Nine & Co, Dockers, Minnetonka Moccasin, Dr Scholls, Aerosoles, Naturalizer, Trotters, and St. John Bay. Sizes: 7 1/2, 8.
- Ladies sleepware and intimates. Brands include: Flexees Body shapers, waist shapers. Bali, Playtex, Vanity Fair, Olga.
- Ladies closet of pants, gloves, scarves.
- Mikasa "Intaglio" "Meadow Sun" dinnerware, service for 8.
- International stainless flatware, service for 8, and Home stainless flatware with blue handles, service for 8.
- Kitchen appliances: Euro-Pro toaster oven, Magic Chef 1.5 lb automatic breadmaker, B & D wide slot toaster, Keurig K-cup coffee maker, Hamilton Beach can opener, mugs.
- Cuisinart mini-prep food processor, West Bend electric skillet, Continental coffee maker.
- Corning Ware, baking dishes, Pyrex glass baking dishes, 2 DeGrazia mugs.
- Cook's Choice cookware, Calphalon cookware.
- Baking pans: bundt, angel food, spring form, Good Cook muffin pan.
- Oak desk, black task chair, and a small 2-shelf oak cabinet. Office, including candles and picture frames.
- Electronics, cameras, Goldstar DVD/VCR player, Sony Mega Bass boom box.
- Ping irons, Titan driver, Echelon woods, Echelon irons, Master Grip putter, Taylor Made wedge.
- Professional putting mat in box, golf balls, Oscar electric putting hole.
- Garden supplies, pet supplies, cleaning supplies.
- 6' fiberglass ladder, hand tools, light timers, paint supplies.
- Vacuums: Kirby Sentria w/ attachments, Shark floor sweeper, Electrolux cannister vacuum, B & D Dust Buster, Dust Buster Plus.
- Kitchen goods, food storage.
- Rectangle metal/glass top patio table w/ 4 swivel rockers and 2 arm chairs. Umbrella & stand. Chaise lounge, small metal/glass side table.
- Light wood dinette w/ 4 arm chairs on castors and 2 leaves.
- Brown patio arm chair, hose reel.
- 4 folding chairs, pots and statuary.
WE'RE CURRENTLY BOOKING SALES FOR SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER. If you (or someone you know) are downsizing and/or selling your home, please give us a call to schedule an appointment. Call Naomi at 623-251-0249.
As always, we don't allow pre-sales or previews, so every single thing listed in this ad will be available for sale at 8am on the first day of the sale. And due to time constraints, I won't be able to provide pricing over the phone/email/text. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions (other than for pricing), please call or text me at 623-251-0249.
We hope to see you there!