This week's sale is in Sun City West. We're open 8am-2pm Weds-Sat November 15th-18th. EVERYTHING WILL BE 50% OFF THE ORIGINAL MARKED PRICE ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY (except gold and sterling jewelry). This is another multi-family sale - we've had 10 people here for the last 10 days, and we're STILL finding great "stuff". There are useful/great things for your house, along with great gifts (the holidays will officially start on Tuesday when 99.9 starts playing Holiday Music). We will be adding more photos on Monday and Tuesday, so please keep checking back. Please come check us out because if you need something for your house, garage or patio, you'll likely find it here.
- 2000 Ford Explorer, Eddie Bauer Edition w/ 170,308 miles on it. Folks, this is one well-used car. This is AS/IS condition.
- 2 sewing machines: Singer Touch & Sew w/ cabinet and Touch-Tronic 2010.
- 42" Sharp HDTV and 32" Emerson HDTV.
- Tables of DVDs, CDs, and books. A whole room full!
- Fender DG-85-NAT guitar w/ stand.
- Speed Tufting loom, sewing, yarn, needlework, rug making, and material. (again, a whole room full)!!!!!
- LOTS (a whole closet) of MEN's golf shirts. Name brands! Ping, PGA Tour, Nike, Under Armour, Puma, Greg Norman, Ben Hogan, etc. We found today Bob Marley t-shirts, Indiana Pacers, LA Laker, and AZ Cardinal T-shirts. Also, a black Larry Fitzgerald Cardinal jersey.
- Celestron Astro-Master 70 telescope and Bushnell North star telescope.
- Duran cut glass items, LOTS of crystal: Mikasa, Oleg Cassini, Toscany. Cranberry Glass. Again - more to come!
- D'Arceau-Limoges "Les Femmes" plate collection, and a collection of angels.
Household appliances include a Keurig coffee maker, 17-piece Magic Bullet, Kitchen Aid "Classic" mixer, Cuisinart waffle iron, Oster blender, Hamilton Beach food processor, Black & Decker juicer, Cuisinart 4-cup coffee maker, Black & Decker hand mixer, Mr. Coffee programmable 12 cup coffee maker, Hamilton Beach auto roaster oven, Hamilton Beach double toaster, George Foreman grill, Oster heavy duty food grinder, Black & Decker steamer, 2 large Crock Pots and 2 small Crock Pots.
Cookware: Farberware, Classicor, Cusine Agate. Also, miscellaneous Pyrex and Anchor Hocking baking dishes. We are still digging out the kitchen - there is more to find!
Mikasa Intaglio "Sante Fe" dinnerware, Old Pueblo buildings canister set, stainless bowls, a 10" cast iron pan. Descoware (pre-Le Cruset) orange 5 qt Dutch oven.
- Stanley Furniture china hutch, Broyhill pine 3-piece entertainment wall unit w/ speaker storage, CD organizer, pocket doors, and drawers.
- Flexsteel distressed brown suede-like rocking recliner (this is MAN-sized).
- Cream leather sofa and matching love seat.
- 42" oak pedestal table w/ 4 slat-back side chairs.
- TV trays w/ stand, rolling multi-purpose storage, tall wood multi-purpose storage tower, and a medium wood multi-purpose tower.
- Computer desk, and an unfinished pine chest.
- (2) SW side chairs, vintage (baby) changing table, brown task chair.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 32.
- Convertible full/queen oak 4-poster bed w/ rails. Queen JC Penney "Edge" mattress/springs.
- Linens, including many homemade quilts and afghans.
- Way too many Toiletries...too many to detail.
- Women's clothing: Liz Claiborne, Dress Barn, Draper's & Damon's. Size: L, XL.
- Women's shoes: Clarks, Crocs, Sketchers, Dockers, Naturalizer. Size: 8-9.
- Men's clothes: Polo/Golf shirts: Nike, Greg Norman, Calloway, Izod, Puma, Ping, Antigua. Size: XL, XXL.
- Men's clothes: sport coats, suits. Size: 42.
- Men's shoes: Sketchers, Wenger hiking boots, golf shoes, Snakeskin cowboy boots. Size: 12.
- IHS swamp cooler "Evaporative Air Cooler".
- Thomas Collectors Edition CD/radio.
- LG Blu-ray player, Sony DVD Blue-ray/DVD player, Magnavox VHS/DVD player (2), Magnavox VHS/DVD player (different model).
- Sharp 3-disc CD mini component system, Sony Dream Machine.
- Lots of camera and binoculars.
- Sony CD-R/RW boom box, Aiwa speakers, Sharp speakers, Pioneer multi-channel receiver w/ 5 speakers and sub-woofer.
- APEX digital TV converter box (2).
- Hoover steam vac, Bissell "Clear View" vacuum, Shark steam vac, Seville tower fan w/ remote.
- 7' oval taupe metal/glass top patio table w/ 6 cushioned arm chairs, 5' rectangle green metal/glass patio dining table, and a patio umbrella w/ stand.
- Terracotta chiminea, and a NIB Spin Mop (speaking from experience - this rocks).
- 2 plastic slat-back chaise lounge chairs, misc plastic storage drawers.
- Sunbeam "Lava Rock" gas grill, and Weber small charcoal grill.
- Wheel barrow, 16' aluminum extension ladder.
- Extra-large verde colored terracotta pot, 24" plaster vase, urn w/ wrought iron base, and an 8' silk ficus.
- 6' Werner aluminum ladder, 4' wood ladder.
- Black & Decker multi-sander/polisher, B & D quick clamp, 3.5a jig saw, (2) 7 1/4" circular saws, 1/4 sheet finishing sander.
- Shauer 12v starter/charger, and a hand truck.
- Black & Decker blower, Baracuda blower, B & D hedge trimmer, garden tools.
- Dirt Devil vacuum, cleaning supplies.
- Christmas, Holiday.
Call Naomi if you have questions (OTHER THAN FOR PRICE REQUESTS...We're behind schedule and can't accommodate these). 623-251-0249.
Please look for our blue & white Memory Lane Sale signs at: Deer Valley and 151st Avenue and at Deer Valley and 135th Avenue.
WE'RE CURRENTLY BOOKING SALES FOR DECEMBER AND JANUARY. If you (or someone you know) are downsizing and/or selling your home, please give us a call to schedule an appointment. Call Naomi at 623-251-0249.
As always, we don't allow pre-sales or previews, so every single thing listed in this ad will be available for sale at 8am on the first day of the sale. And due to time constraints, I won't be able to provide pricing over the phone/email/text. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions (other than for pricing), please call or text me at 623-251-0249.
We hope to see you there!