large format photos at www.roadrunnerestatesales.com/gp1210.htm
We have another TIME CAPSULE. This one is 1968 and it is Pure 60's. The photos don't lie. We took photos of just how we found the cabinets and Furniture. REALLY CLEAN house. closets yeilded transistor radios. fire king and pyrex in perfect shape. old poker chip sets, MidCentury & Mediterranean styles abound with whitewash picture frames and French Provincial everwhere. So many vintage gems because this is the type of complete estate that has all the finds you are looking for. WE SORT AND DISPLAY EVERTHING. ALL THE ITEMS IN THE PHOTOS WILL ALWAYS BE AT OUR SALES....ALWAYS!!!
here is the list - check large format photos at www.roadrunnerestatesales.com/gp1210.htm
- Thomasville sideboard buffet
- French Provincial Bedroom set by Drexel
- Drexel bedroom set has the vanity dressing table!!
- Vintage stereo system that sounds great. Turntable works good too.
- transistor radios
- EAPG early american pressed glass
- big selection of glassware with mid century style highballs etc
- AMAZING ribbed atomic ufo style swag lamp
- lots and lots of records (organ , instrumental, etc. NO ROCK, sorry)
- collectible playing cards
- vintage barware
- many items in original packaging
- Heavy Maple early american dining table and 4
- Maple China cab
- Lg china cab in darker american style
- vintage kitchen wares to the MAX!!
- HUGE macrame hanging plant pot
- pair of red, RED and I mean really RED provincial chairs
- Gold Mediterranean small occasional tables ...MULTIPLE
- Cool ZENITH STEREO SYSTEM.
- Pink and Yellow plastic bath vanity items in original condition and still very clean
- Early Digital GE clock radio
- GUARANTEED YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING
CALL US ALL YOU WANT BUT WE CANNOT PRICE STUFF ON THE PHONE. WE PRICE TOO MANY ITEMS TO BE ABLE TO ACCURATELY RECALL HOW MUCH THINGS ARE.......SENIOR MOMENTS ARE ALL THAT MY WATCH WILL DISPLAY THESE DAYS.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 8/17/2017 (15-3-2:02:39 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (162-54).