SUN CITY MOTORCYCLE, NATIVE AMERICAN ART, KACHINAS, POTTERY AND MORE AUCTION
auction•1 day sale •sale is over
Everything is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty or guarantee. We accept cash and all major cards, no checks. 15% buyers premium for all winning bids for cash payers, 18% for major credit/debit card buyers. City and state tax must also be collected. Day of sale rules supersedes print rules.
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions:
• Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Liberty Liquidation Terms and Conditions.
• All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
• Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
• Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 18% buyer’s premium for credit card purchases 15% premium for cash purchases (3% cash discount) on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
• Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
• Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request charge-back with the buyers’ credit card company.
• Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
• Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
• Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
• Liberty Liquidation is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
• Liberty Liquidation Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice
SUN CITY NATIVE AMERICAN ART, KACHINAS, JEWELRY, POTTERY, MOTORCYCLE AND MORE AUCTION!
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16th 2019
AUCTION PREVIEW 9:00 AM - AUCTION START 10:00 AM
FANTASTIC auction filled with Native American/Southwestern style art, pottery, sterling silver jewelry, kachinas and MORE! Many signed by artist. PLUS a 1989 Honda NX2, Gogo motorized scooter, pottery kiln, art, tools, household items, decor and LOTS MORE! In addition, lots of small mid-modern furniture pieces that are very unique and well kept. This is an auction you do not want to miss! Auction is constantly being updated with new finds and we expect another huge live sale in Sun City!
The NEW Face of Live Auctions and Estate Sales in Arizona! Liberty Liquidation is the only full-service Estate Liquidation company in Arizona that offers Live Auctions Onsite, Luxury Estate Sales and high-end Gallery Auctions! Liberty Liquidation... the Freedom to Move!
10274 N. 109th Ave, Sun City, AZ 85351
Major Cross Streets - W. Peoria Ave. and W Claire Dr./N. 109th Ave. (NW corner of Sun City Country Club golf course). Park on the street. Please DO NOT block drives!
FEATURED AUCTION ITEMS:
1989 Honda NX2 motorcycle with title. Needs some work and was recently put back together. Great bike for any enthusiast or beginner collector since the body is still in pretty good shape!
Gogo motorized scooter in excellent working condition
Pottery - Over 50 pieces of high-end and home-made pottery pieces, many unique and well known artists or local artist signed: Beautiful Alonzo Ortiz black clay signed, Rookwood 2275 bird, Cornshuker signed, R Galvan signed, Don Johns, T Vail horsehair, Susan Hale, Para, Joan Roundtree, and MANY MORE!
Kachinas: Several up for auction; including Patszro-Snipe, Sai-Astasana Rain Priest, Antelope, Wuyak-Kuita Guard, Mongwa-Great Horned Owl, Koshari-Tewa Clown, Angwusnasomtaka Crow Mother, Mudhead, Wiharu-White Ogre, and MORE!
Jewelry: Incredible collection of Native American and Southwestern-style or inspired jewelry including a large collection of necklaces and pendants, watches, dental gold (2 grams), costume jewelry, sterling silver turquoise earrings, sterling silver brooches, sterling silver necklaces (including 72 gram chain linked, 54 grams wrist cuffs, 23 grams chain and pendant, 38 grams chain and lizard round pendant, 36 grams chain and MORE). PLUS OVER 200 GRAMS of scrap sterling silver up for auction! Note: ALL jewelry is kept off site until day of auction.
Wall art - Several local artist renderings: Including Ellen Malsch “Space” (Wisconsin), copper faced turtle art, Native American buffalo vest, Courtney Leonard, large S. Lindberg painting
Additional art pieces: African Yoruba/Ibo lizard beaded belt/wall art, wooden trojan horse decor piece, marble little girl bust, paper mache sculptures (including Don Quixote), Native American inspired spear, ostrich egg, beautiful handmade glass bowl, several ceramic and terracotta teapots, Roman-inspired head sculpture, wired bird sculptures (roadrunners and more), several Native American and Southwestern-style weave baskets, hand painted Little Debbie advertisement glass, repurposed painted hubcap
Four soleri bells
Skutt Kilnmaster Automatic Kiln with manual
Campbell Hausfeld 22 gallon air compressor
Stunning Pueblo hand-painted lamp
Household decor: Sterling silver candlesticks, STUNNING Southwestern and mid-century modern lamps, Southwestern ceramic coasters, quilts, rugs, Native American place mats,
Furniture: BEAUTIFUL tiled couch tables and end tables, handmade folding TV tray set and cart, vintage sectional couch (white in great shape), wooden floor lamp, stool, display shelving cubes, display tables and shelves, small bookshelf, marble-top rolling kitchen cart, desks, metal folding chairs, dressers, unique padded phoneseat, beds, night stands, large wardrobe, Health Care adjustable bed (twin size), vinyl leather chair and ottoman, wood desk, glass desk, outdoor patio chair and table sets,
Kitchen: Several china sets (Theodore Haviland, Spode Copeland, Noritake), beautiful pink depression glass, set of hand thrown Cheri Hill stoneware dish set (beautiful sets - must see!), blender, stainless steel toaster, George Foreman grill, Gerber legendary kitchen knives with wooden cases (one leather case), pizza oven, crystals, Pyrex,
Other MUST HAVES: Samsung TV, Denon DVD player, Rigid shop vac, several tools and wooden tool boxes/crates, Ryobi desk grinder, hardware organizers, bench vise, several folding walkers, large trash cans, yard tools, dolly, step stools and ladders, North Star tile cutter and work bench, pair of Amazon Kindles, alarm clocks, fire pits, grills, safe with keys… AND MUCH MUCH MORE! We will be updating the list with new finds as they come in.
Stay Up to Date on the Latest Auctions and Estate Sales on Social Media:
Everything is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty or guarantee. We accept cash and all major cards, no checks. 15% buyer’s premium for all winning bids for cash payers, 18% for major credit/debit card buyers. City and state tax must also be collected. Day of sale rules supersedes print rules.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!