THIS IS NOT THE TYPICAL SUN CITY ESTATE.
I'm finding it hard to describe the antiques in this home, they are that nice. The condition is outstanding, the age of some pieces is truly from the 19th century. Please look closely at the pictures to see the detail as much as our camera would pick up but in person they are much better of course when you can see the patina, colors in the woods and again, the condition. Come and see for yourself, you will love it. I guarantee you have not seen the likes of these pieces in quite some time. They are not primitive or rustic or country and certainly not shabby chic. These are true authentic antiques.
Many many 19th century pieces. Not just one or two as usual. Here is a list.. Wall Clock, Grandfather Clock, 3 Drop leaf tables. 4 Chests. 2 Rockers, 6 or 8 side chairs. Converted Gas table lamp that is so clean you will swear its a reproduction
- Lots of porcelain, crystal and silver. We've seen names such as Limoges, Lennox, Staffordshire, Meekin, Spode, Redwing, Mason, Wedgewood, Johnson Bros. Tiffin, large collection Bing & Grondahl plates Lots of 60s and 70s issue. I can't recall all the other names we have seen here.
- We have a nice paper weight collection, some signed pieces and some with original labels.
- Silverplate Reed and Barton and others.
- Lots of Crystal, Several Lamps (fenton cranberry) (tiffin).
- Multiple sets of dishes, Lenox, Wedgewood, Noritake, Johnson.