Many items offered for sale were gathered through our family’s frequent adventures throughout the United States Southwestern Region, Asia, Africa and Europe. In addition, the owner represented many fine costume jewelry lines sold at Nordstrom, Macy’s, Saks and other fine stores. You will be allowed to pick the pieces you like from a vast array of earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings and scarves at far below traditional wholesale prices. No limits!!! This promises to be a truly outstanding sale with an abundant selection of exquisite treasures that took decades to collect.
Some of the Items Available for Sale:
Asian Items Available:
- Stunning Decorative 4 Panel Screen featuring The Great Wall of China. This piece exhibits a variety of shades and hues that gleam under the sheen of the finish. It would be suitable for wall hanging or conversion to a folding screen, it takes your breath away. 72" H x 64" W
- Outstanding Bronze Tang Horse on Black Wooden Stand – Tang Dynasty 618-907 8th century. Considered to be the most advanced of the dynasties of China. This Horse was indicative of high position. 16” H x 20” L x 5” W
- Like New Red Bombe Chest featuring five drawers with ample storage for linens, silverware, games or whatever you would like. – 37”H x 40”W x 20”D
- Unique Japanese Raku pots in a variety of enchanting sizes and design
- 19th Century Chinese Red Lacquered Elm Wood 2 Door, 2 drawer Chest featuring original Bronze hardware and key. 28”T x 26”W x 15”D
- Many incredible Asian figurines and other items of interest in a variety of sizes, shapes and materials.
Native American Items Available:
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2166.
- Breathtaking Bronze Sculpture by Larry Yazzie. To gaze upon a sculpture by Navajo Artist Larry Yazzie is to allow your senses to relax. Each piece, no matter its size or subject, allows ones sight to travel the curved line of concave and convex space, of subject and non-subject. His works exhibit both fine detail and suggestive shapes mirroring equally nature as well as thought. This Piece is # 4 of 24.
- Native American Shield -Native American Shield Shoshone – “Sundance Visions” , Genuine work by artist Geyata Ajilvsgi maker of Traditional Plains Shields, provenances are included with this precise and traditional work of art.
- Rare Vintage Bronze Lamp featuring an Indian Hunting Party sitting by their campfire. The tree gives amazing shadow shapes to the walls and ceiling when lit and the campfire glows red with embers. It sits on a wood pedestal but could be used just as effectively as a table lamp. Bronze Lamp: 12”W x 18”T Pedestal: 28”H x 12”D
- Lovely Table Lamp featuring Southwestern Design and Coloring.
- Several Kachinas - We have tried to collect from all over the Southwest and Northern regions. Many are artist signed. Some majestically simple while others are ornate with feathers spread in animated dance. All tell a tribal history of these native people.
- 2 piece Gorgeous German Antique Curio Cabinet featuring 2 locking doors with 4 interior shelves and three drawers on the base. Beautiful wood craftsmanship throughout. -- 6’1”T x 45”W x 16”D
- Very rare Politician’s Campaign Day Bed/Sofa circa 1700’s. -- 76”L x 31”W x 18”D
- Beautiful Antique Chippendale Host Chairs featuring Ball and Claw Feet, hand carved backs, arms and legs. The seats are wicker and have custom made padded seats inserted to protect the original caning.-- 24”W x 17”D x 43”T
- Like New, Uttermost 2 Door Cabinet -- 34"W x 16"D x 31"T
- Lazy Boy Lady's Blue Leather Recliner -- reclines fully to a sleeping position.
- Lovely Wood China Cabinet -- 2 Pieces. Hutch with Glass panel doors sits on Base with 2 solid panel doors featuring interior lined drawer for silver. Hutch: 49"T x 50"W x 14"D Base: 31"T x 51"W x 16"D
- Unusual Hand Carved, Hand Painted Mexican Wood Bench featuring the sun peeking through rain clouds. -- 45"W x 18"D x 39"T
- Museum Quality Antique English Oak Country Chippendale 3 Drawer Wall Table with Nicely Shaped Apron circa 1780's featuring original brass hardware. 29"W x 17"D x 28" H
- Wonderful Custom Made Black Wrought Iron Coffee Table with thick Beveled Glass Top. 57"L x 25"W x 14"T
- Cyan Designs Black Wrought Iron Nesting Tables -- Set of Three -- Ideal when extra tables are needed for any event. -- Largest One Measures: 26"T x 24"W x 14"D
- Marble Console/Sofa Table with Beveled Glass Top.
- Large and Extremely Comfortable Handmade Log Chair with Brown Leather Seat. Measures 32"W x 34"D x 34"T . Leather Seat: 20"
- Global Views Small Occasional Round Wrought Iron Table with Glass Top 2' T x 15" Diameter
- Brown, Full Sized, Wood Frame Futon with Extra Thick Mattress and 2 Matching Throw Pillows in very fine condition. Measures: 78"L x 37" W
- Hand Painted Gray Cabinet featuring 1 interior drawer 24"T x 28"W x 18"D
Some of the Art Available:
- Frank Howell -- "Crow Messengers" 1984 Howell is considered one who chronicles southwest Native Americans in his extensive art (Framed 24"H x 36"W)
- Original Signed Watercolor by Dennis Downes in his Custom Made, Signed, Birds Eye Maple Frame -- "Sedona" (28"H x 35"W)
- Two more originals by Dennis Downes also in custom frames designed, made, and signed by him
- Signed Michael McCullough piece that traces the tribal timelines that have occupied the New Mexico tribal lands as far back as 1100 AD. His designs come from excavated pots with each one designated for the tribe it represents. Framed with this print is a pot chard making it a conversation piece in any room it adorns. The frame is also quite beautiful, a masterpiece in itself. (27"H x 49"W)
- Steven Moraths -- "Home on the Road" -- a fun framed print with a historical background (33" H x 38"W)
- Award Winning Artist Grace Lai -- Framed Porcelain Tiles
- Not-Chi-Mi-Ne -- "Ioway Chief"
- H. Young -- Hand painted Native American Indian Chief on Wood (19"H x 12"W)
- Original, Signed John Smart -- 1897-1898 "On the Dalchanzie" -- River landscape with Cattle John Smart was a Scottish Artist. This beautiful piece is in its original frame, in excellent condition (32"H x 36"W)
- 1927 Original Vintage Cappiello Framed Advertising Poster -- Cognac Monnet "Sunshine in a Glass" 5' x 7' -- Outstanding Vivid Coloring This amazing piece is full of striking, joyful movement that will set the tone of any room
- Small Renoir Etching from the Duffield Collection -- "Hat Secured with a Pin" -- In its original frame (16"H x 20"W)
- Several Pieces by local California artist June Carey including 3 Number One Giclee copies printed on canvas
Some of the Decorative Items Available:
- Gorgeous Luna Bella Lamp with Scalloped Green and Gold Beaded Silk Shade. (Shade has an unusual 12" x 12" squared shape)
- Jan Barboglio Rustic Railroad Votive Candle Holder. 40" L, holds 10-12 votives. Gorgeous
- Unique Fireplace Tools with Antler Handles An unusual conversation piece
- Rare Antique Wooden Biscuit Box circa 1890-1897. A merger occurred after the old factory burned down. In 1898 the newly merged company became the National Biscuit Company or Nabisco. Rare piece of Business Americana. Only 2 are known to have survived. Measures: 23"W x 14"D x 11"T
- Large exquisite Vintage Burgundy Ceramic Vase on Stand. A striking piece of decor
- New, Super Fun Uttermost Rusty Movements Wall Clock featuring warm colors and an aged look, this head-turning timepiece lends urban industrial style to any decor. Three overlapping "Gear look" faces play off each other with different numerals, markers and edges for an intriguing contrast. Made from hand-forged metal. Runs on Batteries.
- 12 Exquisite Place Settings of Royal Doulton Fine Bone China in the retired yet still popular "Belvedere" pattern
- Spider Web Crystal Compote -- over 50 years old. Finest cut crystal -- sharp and detailed
- Beautiful Asian Handmade Serving Pieces, uniquely fired in gorgeous colors in various shapes and sizes. Over 60 pieces
- Arte Italica Dinnerware (5 pieces per place setting)
- Waterford -- Evolution by Waterford -- 8" Vibrant and expressive Orange and Amber Bowl.
- Silk Oriental Rug - 10' x 12' -- Vibrant and Luxurious Reds - A real treasure
- Literally thousands of pieces of new necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings. These pieces were sold in only fine department stores and are being sold at a fraction of their wholesale cost. If you love jewelry, you won't want to miss this treasure trove of jewelry in every style imaginable.