A massive electronics (and others) time capsule 3 day sale in Concord – By YTT Estate Sales
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
9am to 3pm
9am to 3pm
Estate Sales Guide Lines
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
Some of you may remember me mentioning about this sale a little while back. Well, it’s finally here. And, so far, this is the largest sale we have had so far this year. This house is like an ongoing time capsule that is capturing items from 30’s on to now. There are almost all different categories of items you may be interested in this house, but there are couple of them really stands out, electronics and clocks (and watches). There are many different clocks, large or small, in the house, and many clock parts as well, with some of them are new in box. On the side of electronics, there are massive amount of both video and audio equipment as well as parts and testing equipment. And, they are all from different period. From Atwater Kent to Motorola. And, there are many different brands from Kodak to Sony. And, you can bet that you’ll find media that would play on these players. There are reel to reel, cassette, vhs and even Beta tapes, as well as records and 8 tracks. There are a lot of 8mm and super 8mm film on reels and even some 16mm film on reels (yes, there are 16mm projectors in the house). This is not all, there are tons of books as well, especially manuals, massive collection of manuals on electronics and clocks. That is all besides the usual vintage furniture, china, clothing, and finally, tools. There’s a ton of tools as well, including, but not limited to, a lathe and welding machine. I understand that you can’t attend all my sales, but please, be sure to attend this one. People’s going to talk about this one for a while afterwards. Please go through the pictures (I know there’s a lot, it’s worth going through) and come to join us for a blast from the past.
P.S. baby Henry is home now. Thanks to all for your best wishes.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!