Encino Estate Sale
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
8am to 4pm
8am to 4pm
ATTENTION: Do not disturb tenants.
1. REMEMBER: NO large purses, or handbags
2. No toilets are available during the sale. Toilets are available at Pavilions (1.5 small blocks away)
3. Enter the premises of the sale at your own risk. Paragon Estate Sales and the owner of the house are not responsible for any accidents.
4. Considering the recent increase in burglaries - all jewelry, valuable items are removed from the house and will be brought in the morning of the sale. Considering the above – we might open the sale a few minutes late.
5. For heavy items bring your own help. Our staff will not be able to assist you.
6. No early visits – do not disturb tenants.
7. Please do not call for prices – all prices will be ready at the opening of the sale. We do not provide prices over the phone.
8. Attention: Do not remove price tags. Removing the price tag does not mean that you are buying the item. We will be happy to place a hold on the item for 10-15 minutes with your name - until you continue shopping. If an item does not have “HOLD” with your name on it and the price tag is removed – we will sell the item.
9. We accept major credit and debit cards (We do not accept American Express or related cards). We charge a Convenience Fee of up to 3% on credit card purchases.
10. The estate has lots of smalls, glass and breakable smalls – we might not allow children on the premises of the sale.
11. We sell items as is. And do not accept returns. Please check carefully items you are planning to buy, ask questions – we will be happy to answer your inquiries.
12. We sell - “First come, first serve” bases. All sales are final.
13. We do not accept any responsibilities for keeping “Lists” or manage lines prior to opening of sale. Make your own line – we will open the door at the designated hour and let you in. We will let you in based on the line you organize outside the entrance.
14. We do not allow dogs – some customers have allergies and/or are afraid of dogs.
15. Bring your own boxes and wrapping paper.
16. We do not do pre sales and do not sale before the sale.
The estate is overcrowded, and we must divide the contents into two consecutive sales.
Part one – September 14-15.
Part two – September 21-22 – items were not displayed in pictures of the first sale and were not offered for sale September 14-15 - first part.
Lots of parking with some parking restrictions – you can park on one side only – opposite to the estate.
Our credit card - merchant equipment works poorly in the area.
So be ready to pay cash for the items you choose.
The address of the Estate Sale will be posted on our websites and emailed one day prior to the event.
See pictures and Description at:
The family was Orthodox Greek and the estate has some religious artifacts (Icons and more).
Vintage, Antique and Mid-Century Furniture:
Brutalist - attributed to Silas Seandel large coffee table. Vintage Cedar Trunks.
Jewelry. Silver plate, Sterling Silver. Persian and Turkish rugs. Antique and vintage Needle points. Asian art, Petit Pont Art, Needle point.
Baby Grand Piano by Grinnell
Noritake Hand Painted, Wedgwood, Spode, Mikasa. Crystal Stemware.
Books and Records. Crystal. Lamps. Purses. Christmas.
Wooden Stereo Console (76” long) equipped with Pilotuner AM FM Tuner Amplifier, McDonalds Record player and large Lafayette Speakers.
Antique Singer Sewing Machine with cabinet.
Refrigerator. Lundry Washer.
Vintage electric stove/range “Keyboard” 1957 in very good working condition. Kitchen stuff.
Lots of tools, Lots of Electrical supplies and parts: Timers, Alarms, relays, Wireless doorbells. Cameras.
Clocks, Alarm Clocks, Digital Radio Clocks with Alarms – mechanical and electric. Heavy duty timers.
Lots of computer, radio wires, HAM radio cables and connectors and other.
Huge amount of Vacuum Radio Tubes, relays. Electronic testing equipment.
We set up the tube testing equipment and tube voltage testing. You will be able to test and pair tubes (if needed).
The last owner was a HAM radio enthusiast for many years and an electronics radio engineer and hobbyist.
HAM radio equipment:
Kenwood receiver transmitter, Kenwood antenna rotating switch. Kenwood and other antennas. All kind of wiring. Heathkit receivers’ transmitters and amplifiers.
Huge amount of Mini Motors for model boats and more.
Lots of different miniature Switches.
HAM Radio receivers, transmitters, free standing amplifiers, Antennas.
Lots and Lots of different vintage Radio knobs (rather a collection).
Rolleiflex camera with leather box, manual light.
Lots of different old (in new condition) vintage radio parts – Resistors, Capacitors, Transistors, Transformers (from small to large).
A lot of Lionel Railroad Trains, Sets, Parts. railroads, accessories,
Much more is coming.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!