Elegant Bachelor’s Estate! auction on ctbids.com ends 12/2 7:30pm PST
online only auction•9 day sale •sale is over
Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you win, you must pick up your item(s) or make shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked permanently. Do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available/arrange for pick-up of purchases on the pick-up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
4. Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is NOT available. Some items may be located on a 2nd floor, out building.
5. Invoices are emailed to winning bidders once the sale has completely closed. Full payment must be made by date/time listed on your invoice. You can pay via a PayPal account or on PayPal as a 'guest' with a major credit/debit card.
6. If we do not hear from you by the payment deadline, your items will be resold, and your account will be suspended.
7. SHIPPING: Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. Please see Shipping Terms for additional details.
8. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. Items to be shipped cannot be removed from the location without payment. Therefore, if total payment is not received before the pick-up date & time, items will be forfeited, and bidding privileges revoked.
9. A link to all pick-up information will be on the invoice e-mailed after the auction goes offline.
10. All items not picked up during the pick-up time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold. When possible, and at our sole discretion, an alternate pick-up time may be arranged. If this is possible, an appropriate alternate pick-up fee will be charged.
11. A 15% Buyer's Premium and Sales Tax will be added to the final bid amount when invoiced. A sales tax will also be added.
12. We have made every effort to describe lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clo
Caring Transitions of Carlsbad & La Jolla presents the Elegant Bachelor’s Estate! online auction on ctbids.com ending Wednesday December 2 at 7:30pm PST. See note below for our Coronavirus protocols. Pickup date for this auction is Saturday December 5 at a private residence in Escondido and must be made by appointment. Winning bidders will be given full pickup instructions after the auction closes.
This sale includes
· Comfy leather and upholstered sofas
· Great selection of outdoor tools in perfect condition
· TVs and home electronics by Toshiba, Sony, Pioneer, ADC, Teac. Some vintage!
· Stunning porcelain koi statues
· Two bikes in perfect condition
· Two big barbeque smokers
· Two market umbrellas in perfect condition
· Wolfgang Puck cookware
· Total gym FIT
· Car and truck accessories
· Gun safe and cases
· Curio display furniture
· SOOO Much more!
You never know what you're going to find. Visit our site to start exploring and discovering for yourself the great deals to be had.
*All bidding starts at $1.00 with NO RESERVES!*
EVERYTHING MUST GO!
Good luck and happy bidding!
Please see website for details and terms and conditions.
Questions? email email@example.com
Call or text (760) 297-6826
Register for an account, or tech support: CTBids Support Center (844) 220-5427
In this time of the world-wide coronavirus emergency, we are following these protocols to protect your health and that of our employees:
- If an employee is ill, they stay home.
- Greetings are limited to no contact gestures. While we do enjoy our hugs of thank you, it is best to restrain (currently) to limit contact and increase safety.
- Pickup times will be restricted to no more than 3 pickups in one 15 minute interval to minimize social contact. Anyone not making their time slot will have to wait or return at another time.
- All of our employees have been instructed to wash hands upon arrival and throughout the time spent on a job site.
- Following California protocols, we will be wearing masks during pickup time and require bidders to as well. All winning bidders will have to set a pickup appointment. We will place their items on outside tables separated 10 feet apart during their appointment. We will sanitize all tables between pickups.
We are monitoring the updates about COVID-19 and applying best practices as they unfold and will maintain the highest standard of service for current and future jobs we schedule. If new regulations or best safety practices require us to cancel an auction or pickup, we will immediately communicate this to all bidders and refund any payments accordingly.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!