Diane’s La Crescenta Moving Sale!
Saturday, Dec. 9, only! – 8 am – 4 pm
3063 Honolulu Ave., La Crescenta, CA 91214
This sale is short but sweet, and our Project Manager Leslie Roberts (known to many of you as the famous ‘Tupperware Lady’) will be on-site to help you! A really nice couple, both USC Alumni, have retired to the east coast to be with family. Their two-story home on Honolulu sold immediately so they have already made that move. They have taken only what they really wanted because it all must be stored until their new home is finished being built! His Man Cave was pretty much left intact, and you guys will enjoy it! There’s even an electric train board that he built so the middle can be accessed. He worked on his own fun cars, so there’s a portable engine hoist. Here’s more:
- Garage – Tools, parts, paint. portable engine hoist (aka a cherry picker). Blueprint/large document printer. Bicycles, electric train board, two stools, a wall shelf, overflow from the house in tubs, more.
- Furniture – A sofa, coffee table, end tables, lamps, a deep blue upholstered arm chair. A beautiful leaded glass sideboard, an oval dining room table with claw feet & two leaves and a set 6 of Windsor chairs in country oak, Bedroom furniture; chests of drawers, beds including a water bed and a day bed with a trundle mattress, night cabinets. Two nice size desks with chairs, numerous bookcases, etc.
- Furnishings – lamps, throw rugs, prints, books.
- Kitchen - A darling and useful portable kitchen island, Nice pots and pans, formal and informal dinnerware, stemware, flatware, place mats, napkins, table cloths, runners, towels, pot holders.
- Fun Stuff – An Aquarium with one Plecostomus, a nocturnal bottom feeder, two nice live plants, and all
necessary supplies and food. Books, games, stuffed animals, possibly some electric train stuff.
A Vintage TV, a hand-held reel-to-reel tape player, a small transistor radio, microscope, 2 flutes.
- Clothes – Men’s M & L, Women’s small & medium, 8 – 12.
- Yard – a lovely wood slat round table & four chairs, a market umbrella, a nice propane BBQ with lid, a two-door outdoor pantry cabinet, a heater/stove, potted plants!
Diane M. DellaValle, Certified Accredited Appraiser, ANA, ACAA & AOA. All Personal Property Appraisals & Estate Liquidations. Text or call 818-517-1119. Richard M. Schumaker, Antique Dealer, Pasadena Antique Center, 480 S. Fair Oaks Ave., Pasadena. 626-221-1039. Project Manager: Leslie Roberts, 818-913-3249. E-Mail: email@example.com.