Man & his tools, furnishings, grandfather clock, rustic outdoor items
Cash only, this may be a true treasure trove because family doesn't want anything in the home. Everything has a price no matter how small....so please ask if it's not written.
All items are going to be sold, so feel free to negotiate. Ask questions, bring things up to the cashier with you.
Bring help for furnishings, no one is there to help you move anything.
Please stay within the designated area...no fences between properties..neighbors items are not for sale and it's not okay to trespass.
Not responsible for accidents so be aware there are unstable areas and difficult areas (not level) to navigate on foot.
Everything Must Go!
A lot of sales say that but we MEAN it! This is the kind of sale that if you don't like the price, negotiate... be prepared for the cashier to say 'yes' to your price.
This home needs to be empty, cleaned out, free of everything...opportunities abound!!<br>
- <br>Vinyl Records, Cd's, VHS (some vinyl still available)
- <br>Comics (sold)
- <br>Grandfather clock (excellent, working condition- you must be able to transport it and reset it) (half price or being donatated tomorrow)
- <br>Patio furniture (sold)
- <br>Spinning wheel (think Sleeping Beauty) (sold)
- <br>Iron canopy
- <br>Sofa's, Chairs, Beds, Mattresses, Blankets,
- <br>Dishes (fine china still available)
- <br>Knick Knacks (crystal, silver plate, etc)
- <br>appliances (NOT the fridge) (sold)
- <br>Landscape bricks (sold)
- <br>Books, encyclopedia's, magazines (encylopedia's sold)
- <br>Floor and table Mission style lamps (sold)
- <br>China Cabinet
- <br>Tools (building and landscape)
- Dressers<br> (two still available)
- Side tables<br>
- Lamps<br> (2 still available)
- Silver Plate<br> (will be donated if not sold today)
- Jewelry<br> (sold)
- Glassware, crystal, cut glass, pressed glass and collectibles (starwars) <br>
- Framed artwork<br>
- Home entertainment equipment <br>
- Sports Equipment<br>
- Yard ornaments<br> (sold)
- Battery operated scooter<br>
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!