This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Collections! Dolls, Clowns, Bells, Plates and Elvis!!!
Terms and Conditions:
PLEASE NOTE - CASH ONLY. Please bring wrapping material for delicate items as our supplies are limited. If you purchase a piece of furniture you must make arrangements to pick it up before the sale concludes. We will NOT hold items past sale dates and times. We are not responsible for injury or accident while on property. Be respectful to all neighbors and do not block driveways. We also do not tolerate theft and the police will be called. All sales are final and sold as is – please check items carefully. NO ANIMALS, No Children under 18
End of Featured Pictures
Click 'Continue' to view the rest of the pictures
Over 60 years worth of collecting:
- Dolls of all age, size, and value including Native American, Anne of Green Gables, Gone with the Wind characters, Shirley Temple (with clothes) Barbie, some are all porcelain...all in immaculate condition. Boxes and certificates may be available.
- Collector Plates: Bradford Exchange among other reputable collections, includes Elvis, Shirley Temple, Lady Diana, Landscape, Norman Rockwell, Snow White, Anne of Green Gables, all in original packaging with certificates.
- Elvis Memorabilia: Dolls, Plates, Mugs, Glasses, CD's, Books, Stamps, Knife, Figurines, card collections, DVDs, Clock, Cookbooks, VHS, Statuettes, License Plates, Ornaments, Towel, Pillow....so much!
- Clowns: Dolls, Figurines, Statuettes, Ornaments,
- Books: Over a thousand books, hard and soft back. Lots of Mystery, Biography, Health & Diet, Cookbooks, Pet, Readers Digest, Daniel Steele, Nora Roberts, Dean Koontz, Stephen King, (books will be up for donation on Sunday)
- Bells: Glass, Porcelain, Ornaments
- Shells: Large collection of shells, figurines,
- Alaskan Clay
- Alabaster: Figurines, Chess Set,
- Hand Painted Metal: Saw, Water Can, Pans, Lantern, mugs, Milk Can
- Original Paintings, Framed: Landscape
- Vintage Tin Containers
- Record Albums, and 45's, turntable
- Mertle wood
- Glass Bowls, Platters, Salt&Pepper shakers,
- Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator
- Upright Freezer
- Twin Mattress and Boxspring (never used), rails
- 8-Drawer Dresser with matching
- Maple Hutch
- Display Curio Cabinets, various sizes with glass shelving and lights
- Wood Table with 4 chairs
- Computer Desk
- Computer, Monitor, Printer, Keyboard, Mouse, Office chairs
- Sterio system with speakers
- Kitchen Cookware, gadgets, Pyrex
- Tupperware, vintage
- Portable Wardrobe Closet
- Walker and Rollator
- CD's (Classics, Country, Elvis)
- DVD's and VHS
- Shih-Tzu Figures, paintings, plates, stuffed animals
- Bird Feeder
- Outdoor pots, bird feeders,
- Artificial Plants
- Womens Clothing, size 12-14 (M/L), shoes 7.5-8
- Vintage Coleman Diamond Cooler
And much more!!! We apologize in advance if an item that is listed is no longer at the Sale but sometimes the owners remove items without our prior knowledge. No early birds.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2167.
Over 60 years worth of collecting: Dolls of all age, size, and value including Native American, Anne of Green Gables, Gone with the Wind characters, Shirley Temple (with clothes) Barbie, some are all porcelain...all in immaculate condition. Boxes and certificates may be available. Collector Plates : Bradford Exchange among other reputable collections, includes Elvis, Shirley Temple, Lady Diana, Landscape, Norman Rockwell, Snow White, Anne of Green Gables, all in original packaging with...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?
The company or individual running this sale has opted to not display their phone number.
Please use the "Ask a Question" button on this page to get in contact with them.
If you have submitted your question and they have not responded, you might try submitting your question again.