START 2018 FRESH WITH NEW PICKINGS!
And so it begins; Oakland's long time brick and mortar treasure trove of decorator's loot! Start the year with a luxury redux and celebrate the value and availability of so much, ready for immediate placement in your space avoid shipping costs, lengthy wait times; available NOW! Come this weekend to feast your eyes on our latest additions to our impressive collection. Truly something for everyone! We pride ourselves on having furnished some of the key pieces now revered in fabulous residences.
- 2 pairs of Antique arm and Wing Back chairs with carved hardwood frames and custom upholstery
- French gilt wood display case
- Massive Antique Library table
- 2 Mid 19th Century French Armoires
- Regency mahogany dining room set
- Sideboards, Armoires, Secretaries, dressers, curved glass china cab.
- European and Victorian bedroom furniture
- American early 19th C. pine and birds eye maple primitives.
- Baker's racks
- Inlaid Tilt-top and drop-leaf tables
- Upholstered 1930's sofa and matching arm chair
- Linen and blanket chests
Sofa, arm chairs, cocktail/coffee table, end and occasional tables, stands, alter table, cupboards, carved stone Fu dogs, Buddahs, vases and decorative accessories.
- Coromandel screens carved lacquer pieces
- Classic Asian porcelain
- Persian, Chinese and Modern design carpets
Huge amount of fabulous art & more including:
- Major collection of Luigi Kasimir lithographs
- 17thC to 18thC to contemporary paintings
- Antique and vintage Japanese woodblock prints
- Multiple sets of sterling silver
- Large bronze jockey on horse
- Sets of fine bone china
- Collection of Lalique glass, crystal, pottery
- Several cases of vintage jewelry and major rock and mineral collection
- Garden items including: life size cement statuary French "Ladies of the Court", fountains, benches and planters. Kreiss outdoor patio furniture, Teak patio pieces
Pictures of new items are available on our website and Facebook page.
This weekend's sale:
Saturday & Sunday
January 13 + 14, 2018
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
380-4th Street, Oakland
Our warehouse is located at 380 Fourth Street just a block from Broadway, between Franklin & Webster Streets in the Historic Jack London Square/Warehouse District