Thanks for your patience. The family was delayed in vacating the home, so photos & descriptions are beginning now and will continue each day until the sale. So please keep checking site for new photos etc..
The FAB 40's 5000 K run is Sat. the 29th but , supposedly traffic disruption should end by 9:15 am. As a result, NO SIGNS will be posted until after that time because race officials just tear them down. Please use your GPS, Google, or MapQuest for directions.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 7/26/2017 (217-139-4:46:14 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (162-54).
This is a beautiful sale in East Sacramento, the neighborhood well loved by many for it's iconic historic homes.
* High end quality furniture from Mc Creery's furniture store. All in great condition.
* Gorgeous large ornate dining room table and six chairs.
* Large triple glass door china cabinet
* Matching Brocade Sofa, Loveseat, large armchair and ottoman.
*Large Office Suite, see photos.
* Large Oriental Style Contemporary rugs, and more.
* Chair & a Half, cheneille, with matching oval ottoman
* Three piece antique white wicker settee and 2 armchairs, with matching coffee table.
* Many stacking chrome metal shelving units.
* Large Lalique Charger with Fish. Also Lalique Art Deco Decanter and glasses.
* Lladro pair of Cranes.
* Large Cloisonné Bowl on Stand
* Large contemporary mirrors
* Vintage Maple Poster Bed, Nightstands, and dresser.
* Men's clothing.
* Japanese Woodblock Prints. Gorgeous antique Japanese Large wood carving.
* Deruta Faience Breakfast set. and More.
* Original Mixed Media Art from well known Regional Artists such a Ann Bradley and more.
* Great yard art, plants, pots, hanging metal planters etc.
* Ladies 10 speed bicycle, hardly used.
* Rubbermaid Tuff Shed.
* Men's Golf Clubs, Callaway, Ping etc with bag and cart !!!
* Iron bar stools
* Small Wine Refrigerator, not working according to client.
More to come !!!