Estate furniture, antiques, collectibles
moved offsite to store•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 5pm
10am to 5pm
9am to 5pm
1. All sales CASH, MASTERCARD, VISA, DISCOVER, OR DEBIT. We do not accept checks unless approved by management prior to the sale.
2. All bidders must have a bidder number. A $200. CASH security deposit is required for a bidder number. Deposit is fully refundable if no purchases are made. Purchases will be deducted from the deposit and the balance refunded if total purchases are less than $200. If purchases are greater than $200, the cash deposit will be applied to purchases, and balances over the $200 in cash may be paid in cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or debit.
3. All must be paid for prior to being removed from the premises.
4. All purchases are subject to sales tax. If you are dealer with a valid resale permit, the resale number must be registered with us prior to the sale to avoid paying sales taxes.
5. There is a 13% buyers premium applied to all purchases. We offer a 3% discount on the buyers premium if you are paying in cash.
6. All items are sold without any warranty or guarantee unless specified by the auctioneer.
7. You are responsible for items after they are sold.
8. All items must be paid for and removed by 5pm on Wednesday. Unless prior arrangements have been made with management, after 5pm Wednesday all items left are subject to a $50.00 per day storage fee. After 4 days items will be considered abandoned.
9. Your bill must be paid in full by Wednesday at 5pm, otherwise a fee of 10% of your total bill will be added each day as a late fee.
10. Any disputes on bids or claiming of the bid will be settled by the auctioneer. The auctioneer at his sole discretion may elect to re-open the bidding if two or more bidders are claiming the bid.
11. All small miscellaneous items must be removed the day of the auction. We will not be responsible for small items left after the auction date.
This weekend we will have a variety of items from several local estates, including vintage and contemporary furniture, artwork, area rugs, decorative items, collectibles and much more. Please come in and take a look at our inventory!
Mission Hills Auction
We are located at:
Click on the address above for a map
Available for on-site estate sales and on-site auctions!
For sale information call:
We also sell items to the public daily, so please come and take a look at our inventory.
OPEN 7 DAYS!
MONDAY, WED, THUR, FRI, SAT: 9AM - 5PM
TUESDAY: 11:30AM - 4PM
SUNDAY: 10AM - 5PM
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!