This little house is stuffed full of smalls. The lady was a world traveler in the 60s and 70s and brought back a lot of interesting items you don't see at most estate sales.
We will put out numbers by 7:00am on Friday. Please don't start a list - we only go by our numbers.
We will not be allowing purses, fanny packs, bulky jackets, etc into this sale. Please leave them in your car. Feel free to bring in your wallet and phone, as well as empty shopping bags or boxes.
Some of what you will see...
- One entire room devoted to m&m's collectibles and memorabilia, much of it vintage. Danbury Mint m&m collectibles
- Antique and vintage clocks and radios: Zenith, General Electric Gilfillan Crosley, Telechron
- Thomas Pacconi classics turntable
- 1950's rattan furniture
- Mid century wood sculpture lamp
- Dining Room table and Alexander and Sheridan rattan chairs
- Books, old and new. Old quarter leather bound books, fiction and non fiction
- Tons of teapots, antique, vintage and modern. Clay, porcelain, stone. Chinese Yixing Zisha Red Clay, signed.
- Collectible figural creamer/sugar and salt/pepper sets (lots of them)
- Old chinese silk shoes for bound feet
- Antique and vintage clothing
- Vintage & antique dolls: Raggedy Ann, Cabbage Patch, Chatty Cathy, 70+ Storybook dolls, more.
- Old Cantulia accordion, old autoharp, ukulele, several old recorders.
- Hand tied Turkish rug
- Rare, antique sheet music storage cabinet; Music
- Featherweight sewing machine
- Vintage tile top table
- Mission style recliners (2)
- Mission style lighted buffet/china cabinet
- Custom made fire hydrant end table
- Yard art
- Easter and Christmas decor
- Full kitchen. Lots of small appliances
- Designer makeup
- TONS of smalls