50% OFF SUNDAY
Back in Brentwood! Beautiful Spanish Revival Home filled with original art, lovely home furnishings and housewares, regulation size billiards table, commercial sewing machine, shop tools including compressor, lathe and drill press.
The lady of the house was a dressmaker to the famous film costume and couture designer, Jean-Louis. She worked at his boutique in Beverly Hills for many years. There are several closets full of "bespoke" clothing she made for herself based on his patterns.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/22/2017 (158-108-2:07:05 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (161-54).
- Adjustable Tempur-Pedic Queen size bed
- Shop and hand tools - Emco Contact 8 metal lathe milling machine, Drill press, table saw, compressor and more!
- Vintage radio tubes in repairman Tube Caddy
- Leather sofa set to configure as you like it
- Knife collection of fixed and folding blades
- Collector swords
- Crystal chandelier French Empire beaded basket 12 lights
- Antique Wolf dress form
- Ladies quality clothing, shoes, and handbags Fur jackets
- Singer 281-1 commercial industrial sewing machine
- Serta Perfect Sleeper Queen size bed (like NEW)
- Dauphin base, glass top table w/chairs
- 10' custom made billiards table, rack, cues, balls
- Original oil paintings
- Household furniture
- Sewing notions & fabric
- Vintage stereo components Technics SA5760 Akai GXC 750 D Rectilinear III HighBoy Speakers
- DVDs, BETA, & VHS
- Antique Apothecary Scale
- Vintage cameras
- Patio furniture, plants, planters, iron window bars, iron security gate