Temecula - Ranch Sale!Sunday 50% Off almost all!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
8:30am to 2pm
8:30am to 2pm
9am to 1pm
We accept credit and debit card. Cash too! All Sales Final And As Is - No Returns, Exchanges or Refunds.
California sales tax is collected on all purchases.
Buyer is responsible for packing their purchases and moving large items! We are not responsible for items left behind - we will hold only until the end of the sale.
Enter at your own risk - not responsible for accidents. Security Cameras on site
Please note that, at times, the client withdraws items after our pictures are posted. To the best of our ability, the items you see AT The Time The Address Is Released, will be available . We do not pre sell unless it is an item that is clearly stated as "For Sale Now" in our ad.
Be sure to load the address in to your navigator - signs might be removed!
Caretaker on site and house has alarm.
Rancho California to GlenOaks. GlenOaks to Mesa. Mesa to Portola. Portola to Colt. Colt to Stirrup Road.
Sunday - 50% Off on almost everything! As previous fox hunters, the house is filled with reminders of the hunt - from art to boots. We also have three English saddles - Stubben, Crosby and a Crosby Marathon - 17" or 18" all around saddles. The house is loaded with antiques, collectibles, art, jewelry, garden art, garage goodies and so much more!
-Massey-Ferguson tractor with service records and manual. MF 40 with loader and backhoe $5,500 plus tax. (not discounted)
- Beautiful walnut gentleman's dresser with marble top
- Antique oak and walnut furniture
- Fox hunt themed framed art - new to antique
- Old English boots great for any décor
- Antique pie safe and domed trunk
- Antique Oak table and chairs
- Antique oak rocking chairs
- Garden art including two wire sculpture horses, plants, pots, statues and more!
- Sauna - you put it together!
- Antique two wheel tiller
- Garage loaded with tools, tool chests, and more!
Too much to list - check back for more pictures and details!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!