Collector's Dream in West Covina
• First come, first served; no sign up sheets or space saving; number of admissions at one time may be limited
• You are entering the property at your own risk; the owners and persons conducting the sale are not responsible for any accidents or injuries
• No purses, bags or backpacks
• Surveillance cameras on site
• Cash only
• No small children; older children must remain with parent at all times
• No pets allowed
• No public restroom facilities/changing room
• All items sold as is with no guarantees or warranties
• No refunds or exchanges
• Bring your own boxes/packing material as supply on hand is limited
• We are not able to assist with moving large items
• All purchases must be removed from the premises by Monday at 3 p.m. or they will be left at the street
50% off EVERYTHING on Monday!
Items for sale include:
· Upholstered loveseats, La-Z-Boy recliner/lift chair - SOLD
· Oak furniture: armoire, file cabinets, computer desk, miscellaneous cabinets
· Antique drop leaf table - SOLD
· Vintage twin spindle bed frame, end tables, coffee table, chairs
· Antique school desk - SOLD, vintage desks, file cabinet
· Curio cabinet, CD/DVD storage units, scrapbooking/craft organizers, small display cupboards and cabinets
· Walk-in shower parts (new): fixture, pan, rod, seat
· Porcelain collector plates/pottery: B&G, Royal Copenhagen, Frankoma, steins/tankards, antique crocks, Van Briggle, etc.
· Figurines: Lladro, Goebel, Hummel, Royal Doulton, Hagen Renaker, Precious Moments, Cherished Teddies, Lucy and Me, Jan Hagara, Enesco, Cabbage Patch, Care Bears, Holly Hobbie, Boyd’s Bears, Hallmark, etc.
· Miniatures: vintage brass/copper, pewter, porcelain, pottery, etc.
· Collections: horses, owls, teddy bears, trinket boxes, vintage international dolls, etc.
· Vintage teapots, tea cup/saucer sets (regular and demitasse), salt and pepper shakers, cream and sugar sets
· Antique milk glass, Depression glass, early American pressed glass (EAPG), candlewick, hobnail, etc.
· Candleholders: glass, crystal, metal, Partylite, Kosta Boda, Orrefors; Scentsy and Gold Canyon warmers, etc.
· Paintings/artwork: oil, water color, glycee, prints
· Dishware: Taylor Smith Taylor (TST), Pfaltzgraff, etc.
· Stemware: many patterns/makers
· Crystal/glass serving pieces, vintage pedestal punch bowl set, luncheon sets, bell jars/glass domes, vases: Anchor Hocking, Indiana, L. E. Smith, Fenton, etc.
· Kitchen items: small appliances, cookware (cast iron, Revere Ware - SOLD, Pyrex), canisters, cookie jars, platters, gadgets, etc.
· Tupperware: Modular Mates (many sizes and seal colors to choose from), miscellaneous
· Jewelry: pins, necklaces, bracelets, etc. (including vintage, silver, men’s pieces, and more)
· Clothing (gently used): mostly XL-3X, some sizes 4-14, vintage, men’s, etc.
· Purses, shoes, accessories
· Linens (mostly new): towels, tablecloths, bedding, throw pillows
· Toys (mostly new): Barbies, baby dolls, Disney toys/dolls, beanies, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, vintage board games, puzzles, stuffed animals, play sets, etc.
· Collectible porcelain and vinyl dolls (mostly NRFB): Madame Alexander, Danbury Mint, Götz, Paradise Galleries, Effanbee, Georgetown, Seymour Mann, Vogue Ginny, Avon; Raikes Bears/Bunnies, Annalee, etc.
· Doll furniture: dollhouse to 18” doll size
· Doll cases, antique doll stands
· Christmas/holiday: Hallmark and other ornaments, figurines, light sets, animated sleeping Santa, dishware, miscellaneous decor
· Vinyl records/LPs (3 generations), vintage sheet music
· DVDs (movies and TV series seasons), CDs
· Books: Antique/vintage, cookbooks, fiction/non-fiction, Christian/faith-based, art, history, children’s etc.
· Office supplies, vintage typewriters
· Craft supplies
· Miscellaneous electronics, shop vacs, new light fixtures/lamps
· Gardening tools, sprinkler parts, Disney garden statues, terra cotta and ceramic pots
· Rubbermaid/Sterilite storage totes, file boxes, and containers
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!