50% Off Saturday - An Estate of Historical Significance
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
11am to 3pm
10am to 1pm
10am to 1pm
Once address is posted, feel free to line up or drop a box.
First in line, first in the door.
All sales final. No refunds.
No warranty claims. All items are sold as is.
Cash & carry. We do not hold your paid items. If you do not remove your items from property, prior to close of business, items will be put back out for sale. You WILL NOT receive a refund.
Accept cash & credit. No checks.
Credit accepted for sales over $20.
Notice: property has wireless security cameras and alarm system. Shop lifters will be seen and prosecuted.
Removing price tags or changing prices is considered stealing and is a crime.
We reserve the right to re-price any item at anytime, regardless if an item has a price tag.
We DO NOT disclose prices or item availability before or during a sale via phone or email.
We DO NOT assist with moving furniture or large items. Bring your own moving muscles!
Neither the homeowner or Googie Down are responsible for your safety or your accidents. Shop at your own risk.
You break, you buy.
No sign-up sheet. Everyone will be let in at the same time.
Items on hold tables are your responsibility to watch - we DO NOT watch or hold your items.
Items left on the hold tables longer than 1 hour will be put back out for sale.
Do not use your own sold stickers. Please ask a Googie Down assistant for hold / sold stickers.
Family reserves the right to remove items at anytime, after the sale is advertised.
We reserve the right to refuse your service. Please be nice, thank you.
50% off on Saturday
A Denver Estate of Historical Significance
By Googie Down
Our client was a WWII veteran, true crime fighting law enforcement officer, and private investigator for two of the largest colleges in the US. His stories run deep in historical education. He and his security team played a key role documenting Denver University's 1970 "Woodstock West" protests (have historical film footage of this event for sale). During prior years in the military and at Northwestern University, he collected very rare WWII era wiretapping (wire recording) equipment, 1940s portable amplifier (PA) system, and other rare magnetic recording devices. In the late 1970s, our client survived the first Unabomber bomb at Northwestern University. Among historical photographs, WWII military safe, collection of old college items, this estate is a fascinating trip down memory lane! A true time capsule full of antiques, vintage, and mid century items that you'll want to get a piece of history!
Here's a small list of notable items. Be sure to check out over 500 photos of sale items.
- 1940s US military field safe (yes, we have the combination)
- 1940s Webster Chicago wiretapping recorder
- 1940s Webster Chicago portable amplifier (PA) system includes the microphone, speaker, and vacuum tube amp
- 1940s telephone operator headsets and transmitters
- 1950s Motorola base station control panel
- Masco sound reel tape recorder
- Vintage American Multigraph No. 59 typesetter
- 1902 The Gammeter Multigraph No. 36 printer
- 1950s Corona orange electronic typewriter
- 1940s Motorola industrial intercom telephone
- 1920s The Printype Oliver No. 9 typewriter
- Norelco Dictation machine with microphone
- Collection of 1937-1938 Track and Field champion ribbons
- 1940s Duncan parking meter with key
- Signed Bob Hope photograph and historical photographs
- College memorabilia
- Taxidermy pheasant
- 1930s - 1960s year books
- Tons of miniatures
- Large collection of old leather bound books and scrape books
- Vintage costume jewelry (no gold or sterling)
- Vintage sewing patterns and fabric
- Antique Perfection smokeless oil heater
- Quilts and vintage linens
- Russian items including cigarettes and box
- Giant selection of mid century collectibles, kitchen and serving items
- Depression and milk glass
- Royal Albert and other English china sets
- Viking Husqvarna Prism sewing machine and other sewing related items
- Antique furniture and lighting
- Mid century furniture and lighting
- US Navy air tank
- Superior Block 1 ton round hoist
- Old license plates
- Old tools and tool boxes
- Yard items
- Vintage clothes and hats, clown outfits
- Old and rusty items excellent for vintage decor
- And so much more!
For more information or to sign up for our email sale alerts click here.
Haven't heard of us? Googie Down has been servicing the needs of the elders in our community for over seventeen years. We provide estate liquidation services with quality, respect, trust and compassion. We only partner with other service providers who embrace our same passion.
We are ALWAYS kind, honest, respectful, and always fair priced.
See you there! Googie Down, LLC
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!