ELVIS IS IN THE BUILDING!!!
Cobblestone Too is proud to bring its customers another great sale - another great start to the new year!! We're in Denver, close to 44th and Federal. This home is bursting at the seams with an unbelievable array of Elvis Memorabilia, Denver Broncos Items, Bar Collectibles (Mirrors, Beer Trays, Ashtrays and more) and Catholic Icons!! You won't believe the amount of stuff coming of this tiny home! We hope to see everyone there for this great 4 day sale!
- A selection of estate Gold and Silver Jewelry (MaryAnn plans to be there, so come and say hi!)
- Tables of Estate Costume Jewelry, brooches, pins, earrings, necklaces and so much more!
- Elvis Pictures, Collectibles, Memorabilia ...obviously, enough to name the sale!
- TONS of Christmas Ornaments, Decor, Old Silver Metal Trees, Lights etc
- TONS of Barware and Bar / Brewiana; Beer Signs, Mugs, Old Ad Art, Beer Tin Litho Trays etc
- Some furniture; Bedroom Set, Jewelry Chests, Curios and Hutches
- A garage FULL Of old tools, Hand Tools, Power Tools
- Lots of Book scattered throughout the house; fictions, reference etc. Most mid-century 1950's and up
- Primitive items; ironing boards, cleaning supplies, old tin ad art etc etc
- Linens; blankets, towels, quilts etc
- Old Kitchen Items; Thermos Containers, Cannisters, Pyrex Glassware, Cups & Dishes
- Utensils, Pots and Pans
- Wall Clocks
- Yard Tools
- Old Camping Equipment, Camping Stoves etc
- Tons of Dining room Chairs if you're trying for the eclectic look!
- Catholic / Christian icons, rosaries, statuary etc
- WONDERFUL old deli slicer
- Souvenir Spoons
- Old Ironstone Dishes, Some Old Porcelain
- TONS of Women's Clothing, accessories, shoes, purses
- Swag Lamps, Some Table Lighting
- So much to list!! So much more!
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 329.