Online Auction - World Market Collection
online only auction•5 day sale •sale is over
Bidding Rules and Expectations
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
4. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available. Please also bring bins or boxes to transport lots of items (and packing materials as necessary).
6. Invoices will be sent out once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
7. Payment is due upon receipt and must be paid by noon 11/20/19 Wednesday. You can pay with Debit, Credit or PayPal. You can review invoice at MY ACCOUNT/INVOICES/PURCHASES.
8. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours of the auction's close, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder and you’re bidding privileges will be revoked.
9. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. We do not package breakables. We use USPS Mail. After your sale invoice is paid, you will receive a separate PayPal invoice for shipping charges. Depending on the size of the sale and amount of shipping, it may be several days after pickup before you receive your shipping invoice. We also add a $10 handling fee for items shipped. If you purchase more than one item in the auction you will be only charged one $10 fee.
10. If you would like a smaller item shipped, there is no need to email us ahead of time, if it is a larger or bulky or breakable item, please email us to make sure shipping is available for that particular item email@example.com
11. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped.
12. The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice.
13. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold. If items are transported to a different location due to failure to pick up during the scheduled time, a $20 per lot transport fee will be charged.
14. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the bid amount.
15. Sales tax of 9.25% will be added to your invoice.
16. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw.
All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
World Market Collection, bidding ends 11/19/19 Tuesday starting at 7pm
EVERYTHING STARTS AT $1 WITH NO RESERVES!
The pickup will be on 11/21/19 Thursday 4 pm - 6 pm in Henderson 80640.
This is truly a world market collection. We have things from around the world.
· There is hand crafted head and foot boards
· Walnut solid wood bar stool beautifully upholstered.
· Indian Hand carved screen
· Beautiful Rug
· Gordon's Wood Nesting Table
· A beautiful Oak table with 4 chairs on rollers
· A pair of gold upholstered chairs with Egyptian Pharaohs on them
· Hand carved Woodside tables and stand
· Heckman down filled Chairs
· Hand carved oak bar with wood stools
· Henredon Walnut wood cabinet
· Fold out Sewing Cabinet
· Upholstered Chaise Lounge
· Thomasville Upholstered sofa
· Brass and Marble top table
· Lillian August Sofa
· Yardman Electric Snow Thrower
· A huge lot of Costume Jewelry
· Vintage Vinyl Records and A Track
· Men and women's watches
· Sculptures from around the world
· Japanese and Indian Art
· Unique Glassware
· Beautiful antique lamps
· Brass Elephant collection
· Elephant Candles and Serengeti Zebra painting
· Chinese Art and Cinnebar
· Egyptian Artwork
Please check us out and happy bidding!
Any questions please call Asha at 720-253-6911 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!