"Blown Away" Phase Two Estate Liquidation Sale
Art Deco, Machine-Age, Mid 20th Century Modern
By Googie Down
**By Appointment Only** Accepting appointments for October 29.
First come, first serve. Please call 303.906.5133 to schedule an appointment (no texts please).
We still have a few time slots open, don't miss this opportunity. Book today!
We are ready for phase two of our art deco, machine-age, mid 20th century modern estate liquidation sale. As per our first phase sale, this second phase is just as amazing offering very rare, hard to find pieces. This sale contains mostly furniture and lighting, with a few smalls. As per the first phase sale, these items have been removed from a storage unit, where they sat for five years. They have been brought to a private home and will be available for purchase "by appointment only". As items sell, we will update the posting.
For email sales notifications or to view more information regarding this sale, go to: www.googiedown.com
Here's what we have left:
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3220.
- Art Deco burl wood roll top desk
- Art Deco wood trash can cabinet
- Modern contemporary black and gray coffee and side table
- 1930's brown Daystrom stool for Marshall Fields
- RARE Vilot transparent "La Marie" chairs, designed by Philippe Starck for Kartell
- Mid Century white plastic cube with chrome tube frame storage unit
- 1940's Rattan Ritts Co. Tropitan tables and light by Herbert and Shirley Ritts
- 1940's Ritts Co. Tropitan rattan terrarium table by Herbert and Shirley Ritts
- Very large 1980's "The Web" bug killer by Weber
- Vintage blue Knoll task desk chair
- Rare Tommi Parzinger for Dorlyn Silversmiths double chafing set with holder
- Very RARE 1960's teak & cane chair designed by Han Olsen for Selig
- Stunning 1970's Chromcraft chrome and glass table and chairs
- Collection of art deco, machine-age, mid 20th century decorative smalls