Williams Court Estate
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
10am to 2pm
9am to 12pm
SILVERSUN ESTATE SALE RULES
• We do not use signup sheets. The first person in line is the first one in the door.
• Sometimes we start early, sometimes we stay late.
• Be nice to each other, and to us. We reserve the right you kick you out.
• You enter at your own risk. There are often stairs and uneven surfaces at sales. Please watch your step!
• No, we do NOT have "HALF PRICE" day, we just get more negotiable
• Sales Tax will be collected unless the buyer submits a copy of their Colorado Tax Exempt certificate.
• CASH only. NO Checks.
• CREDIT CARDS: we accept Visa, M/C, and Discover with a 10% buyer's premium to cover tax and fees.
• All purchases are final, "as-is" "where-is" with no warranty express or implied.
• Buyer assumes all responsibility for the safety, security, removal, and transport of purchases. No loading or moving assistance will be provided.
• Buyers are solely responsible to repair any damage they cause.
• Smoking and pets are NOT allowed on the premises.
GUARANTY WAIVER All property offered for sale is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Silversun Estate Sales makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the condition, usability, merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. The Buyer is not entitled to any payment for loss of profit or any other money damages – special, direct, indirect, or consequential.
INSPECTION Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to purchase. Buyer is responsible for inspecting items offered and all offers must be based solely on the buyer’s personal inspection and evaluation of the item. Submission of an offer will be prima facie evidence that the bidder/buyer did, in fact, make an inspection and is aware of all conditions affecting performance and pricing. No claim shall be considered for allowance or adjustment or for rescission of the sale based on failure to inspect the property.
NO WARRANTY Descriptions of items being sold are believed to be correct and based on the best available information. However, neither the descriptions provided, including, but not limited to, manufacturer’s name, model numbers or physical characteristics, nor any oral statements made by Silversun Estate Sales concerning any item shall be considered a warranty, express or implied. Silversun Estate Sales is not responsible for any omissions or errors in the description of items being offered for sale. All sales are final. Under no circumstances will a refund or adjustment be made due to the property failing to meet buyer’s expectations.
ASSUMPTION OF LIABILITY Buyer shall assume all liability for the property after purchase is made. Silversun Estate Sales will exercise its usual care for protection up to the time of removal, but will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK Buyer agrees for and on behalf of buyer, buyer’s heirs, successors and assigns that buyer shall indemnify and hold Silversun Estate Sales harmless from and against any claim, demand or cause of action arising or alleged to have arisen out of the sale or failure to sell any item including claims for personal or bodily injury, death or contract damages. Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify Silversun Estate Sales from liability therefore.
REMOVAL Immediately or until end of sale ONLY. No loading or moving assistance will be provided. Bidders must be prepared with tools and equipment to disconnect and remove purchases.
Beer Stein collection
Native American pottery
huge turtle collection
fishing and camping
More pictures to come!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!