Killingworth, 104 Bar Gate Trail, Dec. 9-10, 9-4. Numbers at 8 Sat.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 12/17/2017 (32-44-2:02:22 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (167-54).
Follow our green signs from Rt. 80, Killingworth Circle.
Horologist’s & Collector’s Sale
We have been commissioned to manage the sale of this
well known clock collector‘s estate. Quality and condition of
everything is excellent. A great sale for Christmas shopping.
· Furniture: Hitchcock rocker & chairs, pair flame stitch wing chairs, cherry dining room table, mahogany chests of drawers, 2 queen poster beds, wicker sofa, chair & plant stand, camelback sofa & settee, round pine kitchen table
· Antiques & Collectibles: Banjo clock, carved steeple clock, Ogee & Mantle clocks, 2 tall case grain painted clocks & grain painted box, silhouettes, painted bellows, old red pie safe, checkerboards, many Wallace Nuttings, Belleek, miniature baskets, St. Clair paperweights, tole, cookie cutters, small & large Tobies, miniature leather college pennants, Mason’s apron
· Art: Hudson River & charcoal on sand paintings, watercolors
· Household: Glass, china, linens, books, sewing machine, kitchen, pots & pans, utensils, Christmas
· Garage & Basement: 2 leaf blowers, extension & step ladders, Hubley bicycle, Toro snowblower, hand tools, Craftsman radial saw, doll house & furniture, console mid-century Zenith phonograph
· The Extraordinary/Unusual: An entire room over garage of wife’s shell craft supplies & husband’s clock parts & library
RAIN OR SHINE
Another pristine sale by
THE ESTATE SALE EXPERTS
RIVERWIND ANTIQUES & APPRAISALS, Deep River
call Peggy (860) 304-6310 or (860) 526-3047