Gorgeous Estate moving sale
by appointment•1 day sale •sale is over
10am to 2pm
Terms & Conditions
Please read the entire Auction Terms & Conditions for Platinum Auction Group. Thanks you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION SALE:
1. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. ALL SALES ARE FINAL ' THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES. WE AND THE CONSIGNOR DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO WARRANTIES ARE MADE THAT ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE COMPLIES WITH ANY APPLICABLE GOVERNMENTAL RULES, REGULATIONS OR ORDINANCES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER. Please note all items are available for inquiries prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. We attempt to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. We suggest that all prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. By bidding on an item , by phone, absentee bid or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question.
2. Each lot offered on the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, ownership of the offered lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, subject to fulfillment by such bidder, of all the conditions set forth herein, and such bidder assumes full risk and responsibility thereof, but not limited to, insurance, fire, theft, removal and storage or damage from any and all causes, and will pay the full purchase price thereof or such part as we may require. In addition to other remedies available to us by law, we reserve the right to impose a late charge of 1 1/2% per month of the total purchase price if payment is not made in accordance with the conditions set forth herein. REGARDING ANY PURCHASER WHO IS REPRESENTED BY A BIDDER: BIDDERS ARE PERSONALLY AND INDIVIDUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OBLIGATIONS OF THE PURCHASER SET FORTH IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to us and the Consignor by law, including, without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, we at our option may either, a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser, or b) resell the property at public auction without reserve, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency costs including handling charges, the expenses of both sales, our commissions on both sales at our regular rates, reasonable attorney's fees, incidental damages, and all other charges due hereunder. In the event that such a buyer pays a portion of the purchase price for any or all lots purchased, we shall apply the payment received to such lot or lots that ours , in its sole discretion deems appropriate. In the case of default, purchaser shall be liable for legal fees and expenses. In addition, a defaulting purchaser will be deemed to have granted us a security interest in, and we may retain as collateral security for such purchaser's obligations to us, any property in our possession owned by such purchaser.
3. After the fall of the hammer the purchaser assumes full responsibility for all items.
4. A 23% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price on each lot sold.
5 . Taxes on your purchase:
All sales are subject to Florida sales tax of 6.%, unless purchased for resale and proper tax exemption form has been completed, the purchaser must have a valid tax-exempt number. We must have a blanket exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax exempt sale.
6. PAYMENT: We accept personal or company checks, cashier's check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express on PayPal. Any purchase over $1000.00 requires a wire transfer payment. For items purchased online, you will be emailed an invoice within 24 hours after the auction. Please contact us at : 786 681-7744 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. If paying by check, money order, or cashier's check, we reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to our satisfaction. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property. IN THE CASE OF A REFUND BEING ISSUED, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 10% RESTOCKING FEE AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY ALL SHIPPING FEES AND BUYER'S PREMIUMS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY , WE ARE AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION
7. We reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before, during, or after the auction without liability.
8 . The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid at any time and as his sole discretion.
9. . All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS. We nor the consignor make any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to property or its value, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of property or estimate of value. No statement (oral or written) in this catalog, at the sale, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. Please not that all measurements are always approximate.
10 . APPRAISALS & APPRAISAL ESTIMATE
Any and all appraisals or evaluations provided are solely for the convenience of the Bidder and we make no warranties of any kind relating to them. Appraisals may include valuations which reflect the full, highest retail price of the item in a specific geographic region, the item's insurance replacement value, or both. No price estimate or appraisal value should be considered to represent the investment or resale value of the item. Such values are to be solely based on the due diligence evaluation of the Bidder absent any estimate or appraisal value presented.
11.PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
When a value is shown with a description it is an estimated retail replacement value. When an actual appraisal is shown with an item it will accompany the item at no additional charge. It is a third party appraisal and represents a Retail Replacement Value , which is always the most common. This type of appraisal is written for insurance needs. These appraisals are done by independent third party appraisal companies, who are GIA certified gemologists.
Appraisal value should be considered for insurance purposes only , and not for actual value , due to the fact that retail prices can vary greatly from location to location , worldwide. The appraised value represent what it would cost to replace the item with a similar item of equal quality at fair market prices. These items should not be purchasd with the expectation to resell them at the appraised value, or for a profit.
12. Auctioneer has final discretion on sale of an item.
**IMPORTANT ' PLEASE READ**
AS YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS AUCTION, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU REQUEST AND ARE GRANTED A RETURN, CANCELLATION, OR REFUND, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE TO PAY A 10% RESTOCKING FEE BASED ON THE FINAL SALE PRICE (I.E. THE HAMMER PRICE) OF EACH ITEM THAT IS RETURNED PLUS THE ENTIRE BUYER'S PREMIUM FOR EACH ITEM AS WELL AS ALL OF THE SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGES. THIS MEANS THAT THE RESTOCKING FEE, BUYERS PREMIUM AND SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGES ARE NEVER ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND OR RETURN.
Shipping & Handling
All shipping costs are the purchasers responsibility. Please feel free to contact us for help with your shipping.
Buyer's Premium 20%
Payment - Please note that we only can accept Bank wire transfer payments or checks for sales over $1000.00
Also we can only accept Bank wire transfer payments for all international sales.
We accept bank wire transfers, personal or company check, cashier's check, money order, PayPal - Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. For items purchased online, you will be emailed an invoice within 24 hours after the auction. If paying by check, money order, or cashier's check, we reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to our satisfaction and its bank. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property. IF THERE EVER IS A CASE OF A REFUND BEING ISSUED, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 10% RESTOCKING FEE AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY SHIPPING FEES AND BUYER'S PREMIUMS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY AND ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO PLACING A BID. **IMPORTANT ' PLEASE READ** AS YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS AUCTION, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU REQUEST AND ARE GRANTED A RETURN, CANCELLATION, OR REFUND, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE TO PAY A 10% RESTOCKING FEE BASED ON THE FINAL SALE PRICE (I.E. THE HAMMER PRICE) OF EACH ITEM THAT IS RETURNED PLUS THE ENTIRE BUYER'S PREMIUM FOR EACH ITEM AS WELL AS ALL OF THE SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGES. THIS MEANS THAT THE RESTOCKING FEE, BUYER'S PREMIUM AND SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGES ARE NEVER ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND OR RETURN.
We only accept wire transfer payments from international bidding as a form of payment.
Gorgeous million dollar home estate sale. Everything must go!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!