Public Estate Merchandise Auction
auction house•1 day sale •sale is over
6pm to 11pm
Terms and Conditions:
1. All property is sold " as is, where is ". All sales are final. We encourage you to thoroughly inspect every item you wish to bid on. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine age, condition, ect.
2. Written or oral descriptions are our opinions only and should in no way construed as a guarantee or warranty of any kind. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend that you do not bid on the item in question.
3. We do not give refunds. We will resell the item for you at a future auction at our normal commission rate.
4. All items must be paid for in full the day of the auction prior to checkout. Payments may be made in cash, approved check, Mastercard or Visa.
5. All sales are subject to Florida Sales Tax unless a current Florida Certificate of Resale is on file at the time of registration. No exceptions.
6. All sales are subject to a 13% buyers premium added to the "hammer price". 3% Discount with cash or check.
7. The buyer shall be the highest bidder. Should a tie or dispute arise, the auctioneer, at his discretion, reopen the bidding between the high bidders until the property is sold.
8. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor shall be liable for any personal injury on the premises where the sale should be held, including but not limited to the removal of auction items from the premises.
9. Auctioneers reserves the right to reject any bids that are deemed inappropriate or withdraw any item before or during the sale.
10. Auctioneer may facilitate the employment of carriers and packers as a convenience to purchasers, but assumes no responsibility for their actions.
11. Buyer hereby agrees that any suit, action or legal proceeding arising out of or relating to the auction shall be brought solely and exclusively in the courts of the State of Florida in and for Volusia County. Buyers further waives the right of jury trial, considering arbitration and reasonable means of reconciliation foremost.
12. Your registration and attendance at the auction guarantees that you have read and will abide by the terms and conditions. All sales are recorded for your protection.
13. When the auctioneer says " SOLD " , title on the property shall pass to the successful bidder, who thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility. The purchasers at their own risk and expense shall remove said property unless prior arrangements have been made with the auction.
Thank you, and Hope to see you at the Auction
We hold Auctions every Friday Night at the location below,
1288 8th. Street
DAYTONA BEACH 32117
AU 3122 - AB 3237
You never know what you will find at the Auction Block. Everything will be auctioned off to the last and highest bidder regardless of price. We always have plenty of seating for everyone. Doors open at 4:00 p.m. Friday evening and the auction starts at 6:00 p.m. Food truck is always onsite.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!