We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at our next sale. Please familiarize yourself with our rules, terms, and conditions.
1) Our sales are held in private homes. Please be as respectful of the home and contents as you would want others to be in your home.
2) ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES for any reason. Please inspect items prior to purchase. All items are sold “As Is” with no guarantees or warranties.
3) Items are offered for collecting, historical, educational, or reference value. We make no representation and accept no responsibility as to the authenticity of these items. Any item offered for sale that may have been recalled is for collector “shelf sitter” use only.
4) We are a business and must collect 6.00% tax unless you have your current (this year’s) tax resale certificate on file with us or have a copy to leave with us.
5) We accept cash. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS. If your total invoice is for $50 or over, you may also use Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
6) You are responsible for moving your purchased items. WE DO NOT PROVIDE MOVING HELP.
7) You are at your own risk on the property and grounds. We are not responsible for accidents. If you cause damage to the home or grounds, we will supply the homeowner with your information. The homeowner may choose to hold you liable for the damage.
8) Please be aware that most sales have many breakable items in the home. If you break an item, we will expect you to pay for it.
9) To be fair to all our shoppers and our client, if you place an item in our hold area we will expect you to buy it.
10) Due to space limitations, strollers are not allowed in home.
11) No smoking in home, outbuildings, or near entrances to home or outbuildings.
12) No food or drink allowed in home.
13) No animals permitted inside the home.
14) Walkers must be clean on the bottom and have wheels or a protective covering over the legs. Some homes may not be wheelchair accessible.
15) We reserve the right to limit the number of persons inside the home. We reserve the right to remove persons from the home or grounds.
16) Please park responsibly. Do not block driveways, streets, or mailboxes.
17) We do not take theft lightly. Removing price tags and/or switching price tags is considered the same as stealing. We may ban you from our sales or we may choose to press charges.
18) Announcements posted on the day of sale take precedence over any previous printed material pertaining to this sale.