Fine Avondale Estate Sale will be held on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, August 3rd, 4th, and 5th. We will be open from 10am to 4pm on Thursday and Friday and from 9am to 3pm on Saturday. A sign up sheet will be at the front door by 5pm the day before we open. Names will be called from the sheet starting at 10am on Thursday. We look forward to seeing you there!
Some of the great items available:
* authentic Herman Miller Eames lounge chair & ottoman
* lots of great furniture including - Hooker leather dining chairs, heavy marble dining table, Ethan Allen, Kroehler, Continental, designer furniture by Iris Carneghi, Wilkinson, LazBoy leather recliner, bamboo headboards, wood futon, leather club chairs, Drexel, lots of nice wood furniture, custom painted wood room screens, and more
* fine Jaipur Tabriz wool area rugs, lots of fine floor and table lamps, many great wood wall mirrors, lots of decor
* lots of artwork with many originals by local artists including Jay Harder, Patricia Traubel O'Day, Alice Ulmer, Margaret Berg, Christine Schmidt, William Milton, and more
* lots of brass items and decor - antique brass candlesticks, heavy brass lobster, and lots of unique items
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3158.
* sterling silver flatware set - International Valencia
* antique brass wall lights, beautiful brass chandelier, brass curtain rods and curtains
* antique china including Ovington's, Wedgwood, Johnson Bros., Staffordshire, lots of crystal, glassware, decanters and more
* 2 HD flat screen TVs, vintage electronics, speakers, cds, lots of vinyl records, 8-track player, Bose radio, and other electronics
* lots of playbills & programs from the 1950s thru the 1990s
* kitchen is packed full of stuff - paul revere copper clad, pyrex, magnalite, pier 1, cuisinart, cookware, glasses, plates, utensils, pots, pans, and much more
* garage items include - Toro push mower, 8' alum step ladder, hand tools, power tools, insecticides, ext cords, and plenty more
* plenty more not listed