ABSOLUTE FINE ART ARCTION
auction•1 day sale •sale is over
10am to 4pm
Fleming Auction Conditions of Sale
All items offered for sale are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Bidding on any item indicates bidder's acceptance of these conditions.
1. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price.
2. Sales tax as per county rate will be charged and added to the sales price.
The sales price represents the hammer price plus buyer's premium.
3. All goods are sold "as is" and "where is". All sales are final. The auctioneer is not responsible for the accuracy of any printed or verbal descriptions.
4. The auctioneer has the sole right to settle disputed bids and decide whether
or not to re-offer the lot.
5. The price at the fall of the hammer is final and indicates the conclusion of the
transaction. The buyer assumes complete responsibility for the items.
6. Items may be withdrawn and or exchanged prior to the offering of each lot.
7. This is an absolute sale with no reserves and no minimums.
8. Payments by cash, bank guarantee checks, personal or business checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or debit cards are accepted. (3% convenience fee if paid by card) Personal checks have to clear before items can be removed or shipped if purchased online. We DO NOT accept American Express.
9. Payment is due at the end of the sale, or upon receipt of the invoice. Items can be
removed immediately after the full payment of the invoice (only if paid by cash or card). The items
will also be stored for pick up no longer than ten (10) days after the day of auction. A
If the items are not collected within ten (10) days Fleming Auction will charge a storage fee of $50.00 or 1.5% of the hammer price (whichever is greater) per month.
10. Fleming Auction will ship the items that will be sold online. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
11. The bidder acknowledge that he/she clearly understands and accepts all conditions
of the sale at this auction or any future auction held by Fleming Auction. The terms and conditions of this auction will remain in force and effect until such time that Fleming Auction changes said terms.
Fleming Auction * Phone #: (904) 886-9200
For a complete list with photos & detail go to www.flemingauction.com
ABSOLUTE FINE ART AUCTION SATURDAY August 31st @ 10:00 AM
ONSITE at 4827-3 Phillips Hwy., Jacksonville FL 32207 & ONLINE @ https://www.invaluableauctions.com
We are selling OVER 500 PAINTINGS, LITHOGRAPHS, PRINTS ETC.
- Anna Eggleston - Tahiti Woman
- Cliff Crawford - Covered bridge under the snow
- Hans Luetcke (born 1925) - Chief Sioux
- Alexes Harlamoff (1922) - Little Girl with Flowers
- Pablo Picasso - War & Peace (1952)
- Pierre Bonnard - Le Village
- Marcel Mouly - Spanish Balcony
- Axel Ulmer (1884-1961) - Lake Scenery
- Jaime Oates – Taxco
- Renato Longasi 1931 - Clipper Ship
- Types et physionomies Les moments difficiles de la vie
- Pablo Picasso – Sylvette
- Norman Rockwell - Fondly do we remember
- Ferenc Janossy
- Samuel Morse - The Schoolmaster
- Anna Warner - The Music Desk
- Franklin - Three Beggars
- Alfred Gerstmayr - At the Opera/ Pope in Chapel
- Alfred Gerstmayr - Middle Eastern Ceremony
- Alfred Gerstmayr - William Shakespeare
- Roy Lichtenstein - Cow going Abstract - (Triptych)
- Picasso - Harlequin leaning on his elbow
- Marc Chagall - The tribe of Benjamin
- Samuel Morse - The Schoolmaster
- Constantin Makowsky - Portrait ca 1900
- Marc Chagall - Monster 1969
- Marc Chagall - Romeo et Juliette 1964
- Johan Barthold Jongkind (1819-1891) La Loire 1861
- Portrait attributed to Rubens
- Oil Painting on Board 1830
- Emerald Night by Erte
- Faubourg St. Honore by Erte
- 11 x Oil Painting on Canvas
- Ink on Paper
- 3 x Batik Tie Dye
- 2 x Acrylic on Paper
- Antique Tapestry
The above-listed is available onsite and online for bidding at https://www.invaluableauctions.com.
We have an additional 450+ paintings that will be available for onsite bidding only!!!!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!