Collectibles in Beauclerc
online only auction•16 day sale •sale is over
Bidding ends starting at 8:00PM on November 11th. Pickup is November 17th 11:00AM - 1:00PM.
This offering will be picked up in zip-code 32217. Bidding ends on November 11th, starting at 8:00PM. Pickup is on November 17th between the hours of 11:00AM- 1:00PM. THERE WILL NOT BE A PICKERS SALE WITH THIS AUCTION. The specific address will be provided to winning Bidders on their invoices.
All Items are Sold AS-IS. Please review pictures carefully or contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to bidding if you have any questions. You are required to pay for items if your bid is the winning-bid. November 17th is the only day for pickup. If you would like your items shipped, please refer to our shipping process in our details terms and conditions. If you win items and cannot make the pick time, you will forfeit your items or you will be charged an additional handling fee of $50.
Please type FloridaFirstCoast.CTBIDS.COM into your web browser to access our new auction platform and view all the items we are offering!
Email Dbegg@caringtransitions.com for clarification if you have any questions after reading the terms and conditions below before you bid.
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported.
2. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice and must be paid no later than noon the day following a sale. Payments can be made with PayPal or the second option (under Paypal) is to pay with a credit card. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying. Or, you can create your own invoice but you must wait until the sale ends before checking out.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements (see item #4 below). The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available. Any items paid for but not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
4. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. Please contact our packing and shipping provider, Goin Postal, at (904) 998-9600 if you would like an estimate. After you pay your invoice (see item #2 above) you must email Dbegg@CaringTransitions.com and email@example.com to inform them of your need for shipping services prior to the scheduled auction pickup time in order avoid forfeiting items (see point #3 above). Provide your name, phone, email address, the ITEM NAME(s) that require shipping, and the shipping destination and call Goin Postal to arrange for packing/shipping payment. If you fail to arrange for payment with GoinPostal within 3 days of the original auction pickup date you may be subject to storage and handling fees. If you fail to make payment arrangements within 2 weeks you will forfeit the item (see item #3 above).
5. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. For items with bids over $150, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if a preview is available.
6. Caring Transitions reserves the right to retract bids and/or end listings whenever necessary.
7. Seller accepts PayPal payments
8. Tax: 7%
Payment Details: You may pay with PayPal, credit or debit. Due upon receipt of the invoice.
Shipping can be arranged at the buyer's expense. Let us know if you wish to have an item shipped.
This sale has an enormous amount of antique and vintage collectibles! Plus useful home items! Take a look - it has it all! Items include:
- Sears upright freezer
- Craftsman self-propelled lawn mower
- Black & Decker tools
- 2 Power Lift recliners - only a couple of years old!
- sleeper sofa
- Tuffcare medical bed with pull-up bar
- vintage Japanese salt and pepper shakers
- Hershey's collectible figurines
- porcelain dolls
- Hot Wheels - still in the box!
- Avon collectible cars
- stamp collection
- rare collectible coins
- authentic cuckcoo clocks
- E. Ingraham Co. antique mantle clock
- midcentury wooden furniture
- antique crystal and glassware
- milk glass dishes
- Gone With The Wind memorabilia
- Anchor Hocking punch bowl set
- and MUCH MORE!!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!