This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Mandarin Four Bedroom Home Offers Family-Conducted Estate Sale
Terms and Conditions:
CASH, DEBIT and VISA ONLY. ALL SALE ARE FINAL and ALL ITEMS SOLD "AS IS" with no warranties or guaranties. Please bring helpers to load larger items. We do have a young man that will deliver large furniture pieces within 8 miles for $40 per truck load. We are not responsible for any accidents on the premises or damage to your purchases while you remove it from our premises. Children should remain with accompanying adult(s) as adults move from room to room through the sale. NO STROLLERS. NO WHEELCHAIRS.NO LARGE PURSES OR HANDBAGS. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THOSE IN YOUR CAR. No smoking. No food or drinks inside the home. We will open at the set times and not before. Do not enter taped off areas. Shoplifters will be prosecuted. All items must be picked up by closing day of sale unless other arrangements have been made. Family members are conducting this sale and can answer most questions about the items offered for sale. Please watch your step as you move through the home. We are not able to field phone calls or open outside the designated set hours of sale. Enter at own risk.
25% OFF FRIDAY! Take 25% OFF all the sticker prices on all items EXCEPT THE HUMMELS AND THE SIGNED FOOTBALLS! The home will take awhile to get through as there are FULL rooms! A digger's delight! A picker's paradise! This four bedroom home is PACKED with a very eclectic array of items!
- Signed footballs by Gale Sayers, Fred Taylor and Marco Brunell.
- Postcard collection - antique to modern selection including African American cartoon style cards from 1940s to 1950s travel collection cards from Europe, California, Mass., Vermont, Indiana, Florida and more
- Baseball card collection
- Football card collection
- Broyhill China Hutch
- Dining Room Table with eight chairs (including two captain chairs)
- Storage style coffee table and matching end table
- Coffee table with metal scroll styled base and matching end table
- Two Double beds with mattresses
- Two night stands with basket style drawers
- Oil/Acrylic artists, we have bins of paints, brushes, canvasses, and more!
- Hallway table
- Coat rack
- Hope chest
- Kitchen items including several small Cuisinart appliances
- Vita Mix blender
- Bird care items
- Powered Dual seated bench recliner
- Collectible plates
- Norman Rockwell figurines
- three air purifiers
- Many home health items such as walkers, bedside potty, and others
- FULL CLOSETS OF MEN'S XL and 2XL/ waist 42/44 clothing including many NEW WITH TAGS
- Ladies clothing
- FULL CLOSET OF Ladies and men's outer wear
- Selection of all types of wall decor
- Wine cabinet
- Extensive Christmas collection of angels and santas
- 100% Alpaca wool blanket
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 392.
25% OFF FRIDAY! Take 25% OFF all the sticker prices on all items EXCEPT THE HUMMELS AND THE SIGNED FOOTBALLS! The home will take awhile to get through as there are FULL rooms! A digger's delight! A picker's paradise! This four bedroom home is PACKED with a very eclectic array of items! Signed footballs by Gale Sayers, Fred Taylor and Marco Brunell. Postcard collection - antique to modern selection including African American cartoon style cards from 1940s to 1950s travel collection cards from...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?
The company or individual running this sale has opted to not display their phone number.
Please use the "Ask a Question" button on this page to get in contact with them.
If you have submitted your question and they have not responded, you might try submitting your question again.